not sure what to do here v.sex

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by poz, Mar 13, 2010.

1. poz

poz New Member

So, I've been seeing this girl that I'm interested for about 2-3 weeks and we have hung out a few times. We went out on a date the first week we hung out and ended up making out passionately in my room after, but she said she couldn't do anything and I was fine with that. So we hang out a few more times and do the same shit, make out. I try to let my hands wander and she said we can't do anything. We went out two nights ago with a big group of people to a club and we were basically all over eachother, but yet again, nothing ended up happening afterward. Yesterday, I was over at her apartment and was just laying in her bed watching TV. We start doing the same old shit, I let my hands wander, and she denied me again. I finally got kinda frustrated from getting blue-balled so I asked why, and she said that it'd end up bad for both of us. I responded that it wasn't fair to either of us because it's turning us on a lot yet nothing is happening. She said it's obvious that we both like eachother, but that it would be a bad situation if we did end up having sex. I had to leave shortly after, but we did end up talking it over before I left.

Note that neither of us are virgins. I am not sure wtf is happening here. I know there are some girls that are completely against sex before marriage or anything like that, but we both lead eachother on and it's getting to be pretty annoying. One of my friends (who happens to be a girl) told me to leave her alone for a little while and she'd eventually come back to me more interested. What does OT think?

Cliffs: Make out with girl a lot, it's evident that we are both interested in eachother, yet no sex.

2. Deborah

Deborah Seeing is believing, but I don't want to know.

Maybe she has a std.

3. poz

poz New Member

Well, if that is the case, I'd hope she would say something about it :rofl:. I guess I should bring that up next time I see her.

I'm home on spring break right now so I think I am going to wait a week or two to start talking to her again.

4. Toroweedeater99

Toroweedeater99 Registered E-thug

LOL nothing like putting the steak in front of the dog's face but slapping the dog when he bites at it. Just do what you friend says. Prime example why you don't put all your eggs in one basket. Just go do your thing and don't ever lie about it.

5. benji

benji Active Member

when you said you talked it through with her did she give you a reason why you can't? if not, why not ask her for the reason... don't offend her by asking if she has an std but you kind of need to know lol.

good luck man

6. Toroweedeater99

LOL and the opening line to this convo will be what...."XYZ, Is the reason you won't give me the sex cause you have some incurable disease in your vagina." That's some hot fore play talk there. Let me know how that works out for you.

7. poz

poz New Member

nah, she basically just said that it would be a bad situation for both of us if we did. i basically responded with "i don't understand why it's a big deal if we are both interested in eachother because doing all of this and not going further is just hurting us both". we kinda just stopped talking for a few min and i was just thinking about the whole thing. i asked if she wanted me to leave and she told me that she didn't but if i wanted to, then do it. i stayed for a little while longer and she just questioned if i was mad or not. i told her i wasn't mad but confused why it is such a big deal. i told her i was gonna leave, she kisses me goodbye, and i left.

8. poz

poz New Member

:rofl: I'm not that retarded to just bring it up like that.

9. Toroweedeater99

:rofl: just like the silica packages in a bag of beef jerky that say DO NOT EAT it's on there for a reason you just never know who would eat that but it's on the package for some reason. :bigthumb:

10. D7

D7 OT Supporter

Sounds like the shit my Mormon friends would pull in high school.

She has poor communication skills if she can't find the words to tell you why after you asked her directly or you can't trust her if there's something she just doesn't want to tell you.

11. poz

poz New Member

:werd: I want to believe that she's just playing hard to get but I mean, she won't give me an exact reason why.

12. poz

poz New Member

Then why the fuck would she lead me on like that? On top of that, she went out with me multiple times.

iballwomenarewhores:hsugh:

13. Kev07

Kev07 New Member

"okay what gives whats stopping us?"
    "we just can't, it will end badly"

you: "okay we should stop then."

up and bounce

profit

14. poz

poz New Member

you think that'd work? :o

15. jonno

jonno New Member

she's poz

16. Kev07

Kev07 New Member

shes either
    1. playing a fucking game with you
    2. actually does not want it to become sex

if she did that 3 times in a row, and theres absolutely no progress, and by progress i mean maybe first time she stops you at her tits, second time she stops you at her crotch over clothes, 3rd time she stops you as you go in her panties with your fingers etc etc, then theres something weird with this girl.

from the looks of it, shes always stoping you as soon as it gets more than kissing, and it happened more than twice.

1. if she is playing a game with you, you're falling right into her game if you keep playing along with it. up and leave and we'll see how her game holds out then.

2. if she actually doesnt want it to progress into sex, you're saving yourself a lot of blue balls and time

17. poz

poz New Member

true. i have started grabbing her ass/tits and she stopped me there. the last time it happened though, i was messing around with her tits for a while then went for the crotch and thats when she stopped me.

i think i may call her when i get back to school in a week or two and see if she wants to hang out. if the same shit happens, im gonna tell her straight up that we need to stop and see what happens.

18. poz

poz New Member

:rofl: thanks i guess. i talked to one of my friends and she said the same thing pretty much.

19. Kev07

Kev07 New Member

i know 2 girls like that

20. iwishyouwerebeer

iwishyouwerebeer you shut your cunt Moderator

:ugh: You finally had the balls to ask her what's up and then you don't probe her for an actual answer?

21. Kinks

Kinks Sup. OT Supporter

if she can flatly tell you "no" then she's obviously nowhere near as horny as you anyway, so even when you do get it there won't be enough of it.

i get the whole waiting until she knows you better but the way you've described it she sounds like a waste of time. if she doesn't tell you why then her communication is very poor and that causes more issues down the line.

22. D7

D7 OT Supporter

:uh: you're a glutton for punishment dude

23. RichieHemingway

RichieHemingway New Member

Why is that retarded?

I would bring it up extremely directly.

Do you have an std? Are you gay? Are you not attracted to me?

Still get no answer, then leave. And not for a week.

24. Ichabod Crane

Ichabod Crane Active Member

first girl i slept with, i could grab her boobs, but not see them, and no pussy contact.

i was having the time of my life so i didn't say anything, but it got old quick

25. poz

poz New Member

dude, i really like the girl so i honestly am clueless on what to do. :hs: