Not sure what is going on.

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by epracmetcon, Jul 10, 2008.

1. epracmetcon

epracmetcon New Member

So there is this girl I have been hanging out with the passed few weeks and I am really crushing on her. She has told me she likes me and the likewise. We always have a good time with each other. We have kissed each other a few times and she usually is all close to me when we are together, ie holds hands and what not.

Well she has been sick the past few days and havent really hung out. We text each other randomly throughout the day. I am now starting to get the vibe she is just using me because we haven't done anything past a kiss, which its kinda always been a bad situation where we cant really take it any further then that.
    Now I am sort of getting the vibe she isn't into me as much as I might of thought before.

I asked her out to dinner friday night and she says she is not sure because she may be going to a festival with a guy from her work. I dunno if I should just stop talking to her all together and forget the bitch or what? I am going to six flags with her on saturday with another buddy and his girlfriend and I really don't want it to be awkward.

OT recommend me what to do. Should I ask her how she really feels towards me or just suck it up and keep trying. I already bought tickets for this saturday for six flags.

2. fray

fray New Member

So you're upset that a girl who you have been hanging out and having fun with has not been as into you recently while she's been sick? And furthermore, you are not in an exclusive relationship with her and you don't really have a "status" but you're upset she's got plans with a guy from work who may not be anymore than a friend?

This is retarded. Why would you ditch her over that? Talk to her. Do a real date or at least talk about what the relationship is and then decide if it works for you. You're kind of overreacting from my point-of-view.

3. epracmetcon

epracmetcon New Member

Thats kinda what I was thinking but I guess I just needed a bitch smack back into reality.

4. enigmatic

enigmatic Guest

I understand why you'd get upset that she's going with another guy, but in her eye she is not official yet. You were also bothered that you haven't done much past kissing...dude, she won't make the move. You have to.

5. epracmetcon

epracmetcon New Member

I understand that.. I have been the one that makes all the moves. I guess I am not really bothered much by that considering the circumstances the past couple of weeks.

6. enigmatic

enigmatic Guest

You're bothered, you want to be with her. Let her go, then call her + ask her on a date, not to "hang out", and tell her when you will pick her up. Have an awesome date in mind, show the other guy up, and end it with more passion. You'll have her.:bigthumb:

7. epracmetcon

epracmetcon New Member

Well I brought up the where are we going to her tonight. She tells me she does not want to think about it right now because she has too much going on. Then proceeds to tell me how much her life is getting screwed up and she wants a fresh start. This girl confuses me more every day.

8. epracmetcon

epracmetcon New Member

update 2, she calls me back and apologizes for being a bitch and we are going out tomorrow night to discuss it.

9. Yail Bloor

Yail Bloor OT Supporter

festival = fun

dinner = boring

easy choice for her imo

10. enigmatic

enigmatic Guest

Wouldn't say that off the bat, but I know what you are saying.

11. Yail Bloor

Yail Bloor OT Supporter

then you agree

12. djshotglass

djshotglass New Member

why not do something fun with her then have dinner? :dunno:

13. epracmetcon

epracmetcon New Member

we will see after tonight. I will post what happens.