SRS Not sure if this is the right forum......GF's Ex = Needs to go down.

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by Patrick Bateman, Mar 16, 2005.

1. Patrick Bateman

Patrick Bateman Active Member

Ok.........I've never met my gf's ex but I just keep hearing stories about this fuckhead. First of all what my girl tells me: She recently was in a club and accidentally got a glass shattered on her face, no biggie had to get stitches, but it was a rough thing for her shes a girl.....this scumbag texts message her "Scarface" and calls her that right after it happened ( i guess he heard from someone ) she since then blocked his number.....lately ive been hearing stories from others who knew him and they said he lead her to a eating disorder when they were together because hed call her a fat shit.....she is fit/thin as hell.....always has been. this kind of shit really gets under my skin and im not violent.....but this fuckbag has some real problems and i want to atleast scare him or something so he doesnt do that to anymore girls. He knows about me, and has made it obvious he doesnt want to be faced with me, because hes been mia wherever i go and intentionally hides because he knows id rip his head off if i saw him.

my question is what should i do? should i find him and set him straight? should i let it slide and just be releived that my girl is now in my hands (good hands) ? I just get so pissed off thinking about people who are abusive like that.

2. PaZzEsCo

PaZzEsCo New Member

This is a hard one. Your girls ex does need the shit kicked out of him, but only bad things could come of you handling the situation like that. He seems like the type that even if you were to touch him, he'd get you arrested. I would say to leave it alone. I think talking to him would make him try harder to hurt your girl. I think you should do like you said, just be happy she's in good hands with you!! If the situation gets WORSE, I don't know, maybe a restraining order could work.

3. tshizzle

tshizzle :cleveland:

smash him with ur delts :x:

4. Toxicity

Toxicity New Member

1. Go to hardware store. Buy a crowbar.
    2. Find the ex
    3. Break legs

5. Britney Spears

Britney Spears New Member

Beverly Hillz, California *~ I LOVE FANMAIL! ~* Je
    Why?
    She still has feeling for him. She's the one guilty.

6. PaZzEsCo

PaZzEsCo New Member

How do you figure??

7. Toasty

Toasty Naked people have little or no influence on societ

Not worth the effort.

Help your GF change her phone numbers. Sever all ties. Help her find activities that remove herself from encountering this dipshit.

Doing something to this guy isn't going to teach him anything.

8. johan

johan Active Member

Your gf is going to have to learn to live life on her own two feet. If he were threatening physical harm, fine, I give you licence to intervene.

But texting 'scarface'? Come on. That's elementary school playground shit.
    Just ignore it. The guy's a loser plain and simple. Just drop him. Simple. Done. End.

9. Minh Lam

Minh Lam Active Member

Patrick Bateman. You know better than too respond to that stuff. talk to her and tell her to be strong not to worry about childish stuff like that. He is the ex and thats exactly what he is. The past!!! Your life is with her and you so thats all that matters now. Just work on your relationship and ignore dickheads like that. I been through shit like that. Hitting the guy you do feel bad after that. Especially when the guy comes apologises after and he looksl ike he was hit by a Mack truck.
    Honestly let it go bro and take a deep breath and be content that you have her and she is with you and loves you and not some asshole.

10. Patrick Bateman

Patrick Bateman Active Member

thanks guys.......and no she has no feeling for him. thats for sure.

11. Agreed.