FRK Not sure if this is any good *story*

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by AndNineteen, Sep 19, 2005.

1. AndNineteen

AndNineteen G!zMo's High School Pic

This is my first time ever doing this, If you guys could give me feedback i'd really thank you. Hope you enjoy

Recently I had a dream about one a lovely ladies friend of mine. After long hard thoughts I decided to post some of my dream, I am new to this so please bare with me… It started off with me coming home after a rough day of work. I was sitting in my leather chair, shirt untucked, tie half way tied.. just relaxing. I heard my door open and someone come in, but I didn’t think much of it since friends always do that. I looked up and saw her, she was standing in tight jeans and a tank top, she smiled and me and climbed on my lap facing me, kissing me hard and deep.

I didn’t think much of it, figured another fun night with her, but little did I know, I was in for a surprise. She pulled away from our kissing and started to rub my hardness through my pants. She told me to remove her shirt, I looked at her with a look of shock, she then ordered me to remove it. As I slowly pulled her shirt off she told me I was her bitch tonight, her toy. She then shoved her tits into my face and told me to suck her nipples, forcing them into my mouth, sucking her piercings while she rubbed my hardness and unbuttoned my shirt. She told me to squeeze her breast and twist them, pull them and bite them… suddenly she jumped off my lap and grabbed my tie, she pulled on it choking me down to my knees. She then ordered me to kiss her ankles and pushes my face down to the floor holding my tie tightly.

I kissed her ankles after a few minutes she made me unbutton her jeans and pull them off. She dragged me to the bedroom choking me harder and harder, my eyes watered and I coughed but she wouldn’t give up. The short walk felt like a life time, the tears poured down my face never being able to catch my breath. When we got to the bedroom she sat on the edge of the bed, she forced me to my knees and told me to eat her pussy. I was slow at first and she got mad, she forced my face into her pussy and held it down, I sucked her huge clit and tongued her pussy lips, I spread her open and licked every bit of her pussy as she called me a whore and told me if I messed up at all she would torture me. She buried my face into her pussy making me fuck it with my tongue, pulling on my tie more and choking me when she liked my work. After 15 minutes she stopped me, she told me to stand up and remove my clothes.

I quickly got undressed only leaving my tie, as she walked back into the room she was carrying a bag, she sat the bag down on the bed and pulled out a thin rope. I was scared to see what she was going to do, she walked over to me with a cock leash. She buttoned the leash around my stiffness and gave it a quick tug for testing, the pain was unreal as she tugged the leash tighted around my cock and balls. She smiled at me and told me it was time for real fun, she got on her knees and started to lick my cock, slowly sucking me and teasing my cock. After a little while she stopped, she then told me I was to fuck her mouth, she wanted me to choke her throat with my cock, so I slowly started to fuck her mouth, she yanked hard on my leash tightening it around my balls, I knew she wanted it harder, so I obeyed her wishes. I fucked her mouth harder and she pulled harder untill finally she let go and I stopped.

As I pulled it out she grinded her teeth against it softly, as I pulled completely out she kissed the head of my cock, then slapped it against her hand and face. She pulled the leash again and stood up, she lead me to the bed by my leash and got on all fours. She told me I was going to fuck her ass deep. I smiled and spit on her asshole, she then pulled my tie and told me to lick it, I slowly licked her asshole pushing down hard with my tongue as she called me dirty names.

After a few seconds she ordered me to fuck her ass, I promptly pushes the head of my cock in slowly working the rest in, she pulled my leash hard and forced the rest in fast… she started to scream as I held my cock in she pulled harder telling me deeper, as I pushed all of it she fall to her stomach, screaming deeper, I push down on with my cock and hold it in as deep as I can, she starts screaming and cursing, calling me her toy and saying she owns my cock, I firmly grab her hips and lock down on them with my hands and pull harder as I do this she screams she is cumming and calls me a whore and a slut and pulls on my leash harder…

Last edited: Sep 19, 2005
  2. guerojo

guerojo The Crusher-Thats right. OT Supporter

cliffs?

3. xela

xela So say we all!

:slap: No cliffs in FS.

But I must say...I would actually read the story if there were paragraphs. I get dizzy when it's written like that. :o

4. kronik85

kronik85 New Member

i'm having a tough time finding your thesis sentence..

:bigthumb: not bad