FRK Not sure if this belongs here, or vag..

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by BaseballIsEmo, May 27, 2007.

1. Seeing how this one is more happening, I'll post it here. :dunno:

Now, I am in no shape or form bragging. I have nothing to brag about. However, I just wanted to share some good news in my sex life.

My fiancee and I have lots of sex. I have more of a sex drive then she does, however, she likes to have sex with me just as much as I do her, I suppose. Now, on here, I don't know what is considered a lot, but we usually go once or twice a day, all week long. Even now, when she's working, sometimes she works late shift at the bookstore, and she doesn't get home til 12... the last two times she's got home, I'm in bed already, half asleep, she's wore out, so am I, but we get right into it... and fuck... and... It's really lovely.

However, I think I am more "kinky" than she is. She doesn't have a lot of kink, or maybe not a lot she is totally comfortable with yet. She isn't a bore in bed, not at all, but most of the time, it's just sex. And that is great, but me being myself, I enjoy a little bit of open mindedness in the bedroom a bit.

For the first time since I've been with her, we had some really great kinky sex last night. Okay, it really wasn't that kinky, hell, on here, probally not kinky at all, but for what I'm use to with her, it was a big step.

Started with lots of foreplay, and then, we 69'd it for a good 25 mins. It was the best. Simply the best. She always told me she didn't like 69. Not that she doesn't like me going down on her, I do that every time, but she, for some reason, wasn't a fan of 69... until last night. The first time we did it. I can not explain in words how good it was. That really made me happy, and she came. I absolutely love it when I can get her to orgasplode with my mouth.

Well, after that, we fucked, my on top, her on top, then she got off and asked me to fuck her in the ass, and I was in total shock. Maybe she took some dirty pills yesterday, but just like 69.. she isn't a fan of anal sex. We've done it once before, and she asked if we don't anymore. I'm okay with that, and so we didn't... so last night, her begging for it, came as another total surprise, and it was a great one. I fucked her, softly, then faster.. then.. slow... then she asked me to cum inside her pussy.

So, we both stood up, I picked her up, she got on my cock, and up against the bedroom wall, she came again, and I came inside her.. and that, simply was the best sex we've had together.

I never complain to her about it, but she knows I like that stuff, and I just gave her time. I feel like when she really wants it, and really can enjoy it, then she'll ask for it, and that is simply fine in my book.

Just wanted to share. Be patient with your partners, and they will open up and be patient with you. :coold:

2. T-R-T

T-R-T New Member

Ass to pussy is no good.

3. pigeon

pigeon wasabi

congrats on introducing teh kinky into your sex life.

one thing - don't fuck idb and then go straight to the vag.

4. No worries folks, I cleaned before. Just didn't think that was very sexy to include in the post. :hsugh:

5. 04JETTA

04JETTA OT Supporter

that is kickass congrats

6. demosnat

demosnat New Member

Patient you say? So I should stop trying to rape Boyfriend and he'll stop being a prude on his own?
    Kickass.

7. We have a 01' Jetta. :hs:

8. 04JETTA

04JETTA OT Supporter

really lol great minds think alike

9. spankaveli

spankaveli OT Supporter

i was like wtf random then i saw the un of the person you quoted :rofl:

10. :mamoru: