Not sure if I want to s/c my Mustang now or not...

Discussion in 'OT Driven' started by Faceless, Feb 17, 2005.

1. Faceless

Faceless New Member

Now I'm not so sure I want to bother putting all this $ and work w/the blower into the car right now.

Sure it'd be awesome to have the car 99% done and putting down over 400RWHP, but I rarely drive the car, yes it will be driven much more once Spring & Summer come around, but still not too much. It's not like it's bone stock now anyway. It's got pretty much all bolt-ons + h/c/i. I won't be running it at the track every weekend. Don't need to up the chances of breaking something + it costs $20 each visit + if I ever get traction it will see 11s w/the blower & I will get kicked out because of no cage. So there would go any visits to the track. I don't if I want to put a cage in the car or not yet. It wouldn't be anytime soon because of cost. Not like I can race on the street either so all that power would be wasted I suppose.

I should be saving the $ anyway, but then I think wtf good does the $ do in the bank vs enjoying it & doing something that makes me happy. *shrug*

Ever since I got into this hobby it has been my goal to own an 11 second car. Here I am with the chance to finally have that & the cheap azz half of my brain is trying to take over again. [​IMG] :ugh2:

I just don't know if the pros outweigh the cons in this situation. :squint: :hsugh:

Anyone have any input?

2. matrix243

matrix243 My body, is ready.

:mb:

do it....do it.............do it.

3. TheI3atman

TheI3atman Guest

Just prioritize...Can you afford it if the worst happened? I just bought an 05 Roush...its sweet but even the new Stang GT stock is fun to play with....But 11 seconds, youre definately going to have to mod it..It just depends...speed costs m oney, how fast do you wanna go

4. Faceless

Faceless New Member

Yes, I can afford it just fine.

All I need is the blower for 11s. Everything else is done. ;)