FRK Not sure how to handle this

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by dscallaway69, Jan 5, 2006.

1. dscallaway69

dscallaway69 New Member

My new girlfriend and I have only had sex a few different times. I am into just about anything with in reason. When we were having sex the other night she just took my hand and put it around her throat. I assumed at this time that she is into asphixiation(sp). We talked about it and there is times she likes it. I don't know exactly how comfortable I am with this but she seems to be more into it then she is leading on. I guess what I am wondering is, What are some of your stories and opinions on this subject?

2. TigreTek

TigreTek omega member OT Supporter

be right back...

3. Phantom Empress

Phantom Empress mmmmmm tasty!!!

There have been various thread on this.

Just remeber DON'T smooshe her windpipe!

4. TigreTek

yes. webbing of hand on center of throat. pressure on the sides of neck will mess with bloodflow to brain, pressure towards throat will cut off air. use a GENTLE combination of both and ASK HER HOW IT FEELS AND IF SHE'S OK WITH WHAT YOU'RE DOING. let her get to know the different types of pressure (on sides, on center) and ask her which one she prefers more of. remember to look into her eyes as you do this. (1, it reassures her. 2, it lets you see if she's passing out ;) 3, it lets you see if she's enjoying this or just fucking scared and too "choked up" :mamoru: to say anything)

taken from my "ask me anything" thread http://forums.offtopic.com/showthread.php?t=1877152

5. dscallaway69

dscallaway69 New Member

Thanks guess I could have researched this a little more. Just caught off guard with all of this. First time I ahve encountered it.

6. TigreTek

it's all good. there ARE other threads on it, but what i posted above will hopefully get you started. :dunno:

7. dscallaway69

dscallaway69 New Member

yeah it will be more then enough. i am afraid to hurt her, but want to start trying some more kinky stuff and that is one of the only things I have never done or tried that I want to.

8. TigreTek

well, like i said, take it slowly. the first time would probably be a little awkward because you should be asking a lot of questions during. (are you ok, is this too hard, do you like it when i do this or that?)

9. naughtie

naughtie New Member

Yeah, there ARE a ton of threads out there about this, but all I gotta say is, the hand on the throat makes me cum faster than you can melt butter in a microwave. So don't just avoid it. Communicate with her and try it out. It is VERY hot. It is one of my biggest turn ons.

10. dscallaway69

dscallaway69 New Member

see it seems to me that i am finding alot more people into this and I just don't know. I am afraid i will get carried away and I know that is not good.

11. Phantom Empress

Phantom Empress mmmmmm tasty!!!

erotic asphyxia is a very popular thing. Don't be scared just communicate your concerns and have her tell you what it is she likes. You can meet in the middle.

12. BrokenHalo

BrokenHalo New Member

well said

13. Veinomenoca

Veinomenoca New Member

When talk to your SO figure out something that she can do to let you know that you need to stop. Since she cannot say a 'call word' you need a 'call motion' so she doesn't freak out.

Also holding her breath while you slow down the flow of her blood in the neck could be used so that you don't have to press on her windpipe. [just a thought]

14. dscallaway69

dscallaway69 New Member

Huh? Never thought about the holding the breath thing. Good Call. I am going to have to go home and try this out tonight.

15. FastEddyMagoo

FastEddyMagoo New Member

As people have been saying, having lots of communcation about this sort of thing certainly makes it safer and easier. But I've found that the difficult part about kinks like this is that there is often some element of dom/sub appeal going on, and in that case talking it out too much can ruin some of the fun because the exchange of power is a big part of it. It's tough to find a happy medium.
    Not that you can't like asphyxiation without being submissive, but I've seen them go together a fair amount.

16. Veinomenoca

Veinomenoca New Member

true.. but then you could just say I want you to do this to me, and if I need you to stop then I will do this move.

Also, if you are d/s then you talk about things like this before you do them. When passing out comes into play, there is alway a reason to say hay I want to try this & if you become uncomfotable or don't want to do this anymore, then there has to be a fail safe.

Just my two cents.

17. fakirone

fakirone OT ex-con, I hate the Mods

Great advice.
    Be careful, but have fun. Choking is great fun. :bigthumb:

18. anomaly

anomaly If you weren't around for the original HA.net spli

My prefered, and from what I understand the safest method, is to use both hands. Put one hand on each SIDE of the neck with the back edge of your palm slightly touching both sides of her esophogus, as not to crush it. Then gently squeeze to restrict blood flow. Restricting airflow (hand over esophogus) has the possibility of collapsing it, and that = death.

19. 311-420

311-420 New Member

its called "scarfing". it started when someone had the idea to wrap a scarf around their neck during masturbation. be careful, many people each year die of scarfing.

20. Buckaroo Banzai2

Buckaroo Banzai2 leave a message at the beep

I have been gradually working my boyfriend into this as well. He never acted freaked out but I imagine it can be freaky to hear if you arent ready for it. 2 nights ago he did a great job of it. Just tight enough to get me a bit lightheaded but not enough to make me pass out. Was an awesome orgasm. He even got nasty before he did it and said "I'm gonna choke you tonight". That was a turn on for sure. I dont like it done all the time but occasionally it is a great dominating feeling.

21. skazoo

skazoo OT Supporter

damn i love choking my bitch out.....

in all seriousness though it is pretty erotic to me! and she likes it too

22. Kinks

Kinks Sup. OT Supporter

Yup. I've used this to good effect in the past :big grin:

23. dscallaway69

dscallaway69 New Member

yeah we are kind of talking our way through it. the catch with it is, she will only ask me to do it after we have been out drinking. so when we are sober she doesn't want to talk about it. I don't know if she is embarassed to say she likes it or what.

24. skelm

skelm New Member

Maybe one time when you are sober ease into it and just start doing it.. That way she will know that you are ok with it (you would have initiated it) and later on you can let her know that she is perfectly normal.