Not sure how to approach

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by headrec, Oct 22, 2009.

1. headrec

headrec OT Supporter

Hey

Started dating this new girl recently. She seems pretty cool and we get along pretty well....anyway...we are both pretty fresh out of longer relationships, me a lot longer relationship then her. We have hung a few times and had sex one night when I was pretty drunk at my place. It was fun. She got off. Some really good sex.

Anyway. Got to talking a little later on and she said she was wanting to take things a little slower (aka no sex) and that's ok with me but I kinda get some mixed signals at times. I tend to be the one doing all of the instigating as far as asking her to go out and do things. Not all of it but the large majority. I tend to be the type to want to hang out a lot with people I'm interested in them. She will usually text me a couple of times a day without me making the effort but as far as hanging out she's kinda left it at my feet.

I usually tend to go after the chicks that are more into me because it makes it easy. If I want to hang I do if not then I don't so this is a different beast. I'm just not sure if she's just fucking another guy or her ex and doesn't want to feel like a whore or just still has feelings for the ex or whatever. I don't see any real reason why she wouldn't be more into things on several levels. Maybe I'm wasting my time lol. Maybe I'm just really uninformed so inform me OT.

2. Reign

Reign Banned

Maybe you're over thinking it...

3. headrec

headrec OT Supporter

I do have a tendency to do that lol but really what's everyone's thoughts.

4. antihero

antihero OT Supporter

roll with it for at least two weeks... Just go with the flow. If you want to see her, make plans to see her.

If she starts saying no or making excuses, reevaluate.

5. D7

D7 OT Supporter

so was she drunk too?

6. vodkacollins

vodkacollins New Member

maybe shes the type of person who doesnt want to hang out all the time.

if you want to hang out more than she does, then you are not compatible. find someone else

7. headrec

headrec OT Supporter

No she wasn't drunk. She told me she hung out with her ex's a lot so I don't know. I made some plans with her for Sunday. She seemed pretty excited about it so sounds good on that part. Guess we will see on the sex end of things as time goes on.