SRS Not sure how to approach her.....

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by sphinx, Jun 22, 2005.

1. sphinx

sphinx New Member

About 2 or 3 weeks ago I was shopping at a local supermarket and went to check out. There I locked eyes with her and I knew that I had to ask her out but just dont know what the hell to do or say. I havent really talked to her btw besides saying "Hi" ,"Yes", and "Debit Please" :p

How could I go about asking her out or just talking to her!?!

2. Indagator

Indagator Twist of Cain

Introduce yourself, "Hi, I'm sphinx". Then tell her you'd like to take her out sometime (in some manner) and ask if she'd like to go. She's at work in a checkout line so dosen't have alot of time to converse. You pretty much have to make it short and sweet unless you plan to wait for her after work (which can be kind of scary really). If she's locking eyes with you for any amount of time, she's probably either interested or whatever (think what you will). Either way, it can't hurt to try. At the most you get shot down in front of other customers, but if she's a decent sort she'll at least give you a number (whether fake or not, it at least saves you face in public). Either way, what do you have to lose? Your pride? <pulp fiction> Fuck pride.</pulp fiction>. Your pride does not depend soley on the attention of one chick :dunno: .

3. sphinx

sphinx New Member

sounds like a plan my friend, thanks for teh advice. I'll take more if others are willing to give it.

4. rabidrabit

rabidrabit New Member

try not to be shy, but dont come off as a self-centered jerk. eye contact and a smile help as well

5. Toasty

Toasty Naked people have little or no influence on societ

Bring a couple of TV dinners to the counter and go "Hey baby, I was thinking about making myself some home cooked dinner tonight and I was hoping you'd share this with me" :naughty:

You'll either get a laugh or a slap in the face.

6. sphinx

sphinx New Member

:rofl:

7. HyTymez

HyTymez New Member

"i like your melons"....wait...make sure she has some first or get ready to duck.

8. equinerve

equinerve err.. hello there...

or try.. the best line.. 'so yeah, you come here often?'

no no.. but just be confident and have a genuine smile.

good luck

9. Darketernal

Darketernal Watch: Aria The Origination =)

Ask her out, otherwhise i'll ask her out :p *applies pressure* lol what i mean is DONT WAIT in life, life is too short to wait , so ask her out :wavey: like not now but Yesterday ,lol