Not soo freaky .. but...

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by Crystal, Apr 23, 2005.

1. Crystal

Crystal Guest

A serious question. Anyone ever feel the need to vomit after sex? I seem to have two reactions to sex I either A: shake uncontrollably or B: my stomach starts hurting and I feel like I need to vomit. I don't actually ever do it, but it causes my mood to sour and I don't want to be around anyone. Anyone ever had this happen? Any suggestions on why it does?

2. nvusgt

nvusgt New Member

well i didn't get that feeling after sex. I was about 16 and whenever my gf and i would 'mess' around, i got this completely horrid feeling. Like i was going to vommit, if i tried to eat, it would come up. If i moved too much i thought i would hark.

The only thing i could figure, is that i was feeling so guilty about what i was doing. Thinking it was somehow wrong, or i was taking advantage of my gf, that it made me sick to my stomach. I wasn't all too comfortable when i look back at it, that i would end up being sick as a dog afterward.

After her and several other relationships, i've grown more comfortable, and confidant in what i was doing wasn't wrong. So i hadn't had this feeling for some time now.

Hope this kinda helps. Maybe its just deep down that your not truely comfortable with what your doing. Afterward you think too much about it and it makes you sick.

Could be way off but meh, my .02!

3. Buck-O

Buck-O Guest

Ive never had any physical reactions to sex like that, other then the ocasional leg cramp from awkward posisions.

But, i do have to take a shower withen 30 minutes after sex. And believe you me, some bitches really get a twisted tit over that. Feeling liek they are somehow dirty, and rubbed their dirtyness off on me, and now i have to "get them off of me".

Id say you probibly have some strange psychosemantic responce to physical intimacy.
    If you dont mind me being forward, and asking....where you ever abused as a child?

4. redspydaman

redspydaman Bresil, mon coeur. Brasil, meu coração

I experience something slightly similar, although it's not a physical feeling.

think of it as a bell curve, except after orgasm...its not a gradual descent...
    it's a big straight down drop.

so it's like going to sexual arousal to NOTHING...in about .00009 of a second.

so it leaves me in a state of....I dunno...disgust.

weird?

5. Crystal

Crystal Guest

I don't feel 'gulity', i've had both reactions with the same people, it'll be one extreme or the other. It's happened with more than one partner. No, no abuse as a child or now, i'm completely normal, or so I'd like to think.

6. The Secretary

The Secretary My domestic skills will rock your socks off!

I usually get dizzy or lightheaded after i orgasm, probably cause the bloodflow is not going to da brain haha. But I sometimes but not too often get a sick feeling but it passes in about 5-10 min then im good to go agian usually. My bf gets the feeling sometimes too but we both never have thrown up after gettin it on. As for what causes it i dunno but its just something that happens at least for me anyway. :dunno:

7. jasmith42

jasmith42 New Member

The same thing used to happen to my girlfriend. Her's seemed to be stress related or something but it went away with time. When is the last time this happened to you?

8. kronik85

kronik85 New Member

to be honest i've never heard of it, threw a few combinations of "being sick after sex" "vomiting after sex" etc. and couldn't come up with anything for you =( i'd say seek some professional advice.

9. Buck-O

Buck-O Guest

I get that ocasionally too. But have never gotten tot he point of being nausious.

10. Buck-O

Buck-O Guest

Are you on any kind of medications? Or take any illicit drugs? Smoke weed, trip acid, etc?

11. Crystal

Crystal Guest

nope, dont drink, smoke, or anything like that. The only 'drug' I take is Birth control. This has happened to me for years, i've just never figured it out,

12. Buck-O

Buck-O Guest

Odd.

is by chance your boyfriend "large". Not just in cock size, but in physical size? Have a beer belly? Or anything like that?

Or is this somthing that has happened with multiple partners.

(im determined to try and figure this out)

13. Crystal

Crystal Guest

nope, he's short and thin, its happened with almost every partner i've had

14. shorty420

shorty420 Guest

Is it possible you are having such hot sex that you get such a workout that you get sick?

15. Crystal

Crystal Guest

lol no, i wish, thats not it, I dont always even reach orgasm before it happens