Not sexually attracted to my gf.

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by VanCandy, Aug 27, 2007.

1. VanCandy

VanCandy New Member

Just like the title states. I am not that sexually attracted to my gf. Shes a bit large, but not overly fat or anything. She isnt a real uggo either. I have slept with her (I was actually her first), but I just dont have a real strong desire to. I mean, its like once a week that I do. I do more often if I've been drinking, I guess for obvious reasons, but I cant keep that up. Thats just wrong. I dont know if its that I just dont find her physically appealing enough or what. My ex-gf was a lot better in bed, so maybe I dont want to with the current gf becuase its just me doing a lot of the work, and not getting as much out of it as before. Or maybe I just dont have a real tenacious sex drive like most guys. But I still really like this girl. Shes really cool to hang out with, smart, funny..... everything I want personality wise.

Anyone else been in this type of situation before?

2. Midgetized

Midgetized Don't mess with Douche Cat

Yes, it's what all the guys on here refer to as the "friendzone". A friend is someone who you aren't sexually attracted to but you love their personality. If there's no sexual attraction then there's no point in dating them.

3. VanCandy

VanCandy New Member

I guess when I think friendzone I think of me being attracted to someone and they dont feel the same way. I guess its just reversed from where I normally see it.

4. prolifics

prolifics New Member

u answered your own question

5. arseclown

arseclown Guest

dump the uggo and find some ho's

imo

6. DTR rex

DTR rex New Member

You could try to get her in the gym and eating better so that she drops some weight.... but you would have to be VERY subtle about how you do this. Chances are high she is going to assume you think she is fat/ugly, her self-esteem will drop, and it will make the relationship worse.

Otherwise, I would just breakup with her and try to develop a friendship. I cannot imagine dating someone you are not sexually attracted to though. It just wouldn't work. That's what the later years of marriage are for.

7. Cthalupa

Cthalupa New Member

:werd:

It's just the reverse of the usual, but hey, it happens.

8. k0in b4hd

k0in b4hd New Member

Usually when I get tired of fucking a fatty, I find a less fat one to fuck

9. sportsjunkie

sportsjunkie OT Supporter

:werd:

don'y lead her on and end it soon.
    everyone has their ideal person, she doesn't fit yours; nothing wrong with that. just end it soon.

10. VanCandy

VanCandy New Member

But I dont want to. Shes awesome to be around. She just doesnt do it for me in some area I guess. Recently I think its actually gotten worse. I dunno if it's my own sex drive, or her. I guess I should just try to get her to hit the rec center on campus with me a lot. Ive been working out a lot more recently, (well not working out really, just being a lot more active.(racquetball and jiu-jitsu a few times a week) Id like to start really working out a lot becuase im such a skinny bastard, 6'2" 150lbs.) Maybe I can get her to join me and that could help. Then again, there are SO many more girls out there that might be better for me. Im so indecisive!

Last edited: Aug 28, 2007
  11. BradUF

BradUF Guest

Quit doing what girls do to guys and just dump her.

12. VanCandy

VanCandy New Member

but she hasnt been jumping my cock or anything either. Anyways, Ive had quite a bit to drink tonight and im heading over there right now. Dunno if im gonna sleep with her, tell her im not attracted to her, or break up with her.

BTW: its walking distance, like 1/4 mile, so no im not driving drunk.

13. sportsjunkie

well if you think she'll go along with it and make progress, then go for it

but if you feel like she's not improving and you're still not sexually attracted to her then you have to make that choice :hsd:

14. lauren

lauren Active Member

kinda unfair to expect her to change. :hsugh:

15. sportsjunkie

well true

i mean he probably met her like that
    but if he can overcome her weight, the he can overcome it

16. Shoesman2

Shoesman2 New Member

ay dude i know exactly where your comming from . . . its not the friendzone. I started seeing this girl back in 05 when i was a senior in HS, i currently had a g/f but what the heck im a senior and i cna have friends right ? well push comes to shove i end up breakign up with my old g/f for this new girl right before i leave for school summer of my senior yr. This girl knew my whole LIFE, everything about me we got along great she knew exactly what to say to put a smile on my face. i went off to school in philly and i would come home once maybe twice a month just to see her and my family, at this time we werent going out we were just always good friends, we never really hooked up but as time went by and i came closer to graduating school i felt we had a real connection and iw anted to " be with her" so as we began dating we eventually hooked up and had sex but it wasnt the same for me, i never had the dying urge to have sex with her, maybe when i was drunk we'd get a little freaky but idk i felt the same way you did, i consulted my friends on the issue and they told me the same thing everyone else told you maybe its that " friendzone" but i was convinced it couldnt be it was too perfect, well eventually i confronted her on the issue because she started asking ?'s like " why dont we ever fuck" and i couldnt ever give her a straight answer. after all was said and done we had a plan, we chose to try n have sex once a week atleast u know to see if things would flow a little better and see if it worked out, after time went by things were looking better and better sex was great, foreplay was greater but we realized life isnt perfect, i can only tell you this try, try again, try harder if it doesnt work it doesnt work but just give it a little time who knows maybe u just need to get the topic out there ( w/o hurting her feelings) and just work it out
    gl dude