Not Interested As Much?

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by Matrixballer04, Aug 6, 2005.

1. Matrixballer04

Matrixballer04 New Member

Well, I have a small problem. When I get a girlfriend, I dotn give her a lot of attention. Ill start off by saying im 16 and a Junior in High School.

Like, what I do is Ill ask her out, she says yes, we talk alot and hold hands and the normal stuff, be then after shool is over, its like I dotn want anythign to do with her. Like when we first started dating, I would call her all the time and so on, and then right before we broke up, I was just like fuck it. I would just let the phone ring and not talk to her.

Could it have been because we couldnt carry a conversation? And with ym last g/f I could never kiss her. It was soemthign about her. Like I just didnt want to.... :eek4:

Also another thing I have noticed is that when I see a girl I like, I try to picture myself making out with them. If I can, I go for it and try and get to know her a little bit. If I try and imagine us making out and I cant, I dotn want anythign to do with her. I might talk to her evry now and then, but nothing serious.

I always thought there was something wrong with me because of that.

Any help will be appreciated.

2. kronik85

kronik85 New Member

it's cause ur 16. you're immature.

3. JustaMeThang

JustaMeThang New Member

You just dont know what you want yet. Some men never grow out of this stage ;) At 16 you'll go thru different types of girl, all shapes, sizes and attitudes...thru trial and error you'll learn what you can tolerate

4. Matrixballer04

I have realised that I prefer the slightly chunkier girls over the skinny, ribs pokin through skin type girls. Im not talkin fat but just a TINY bit of pudge.

Anyone watch The Real World: Austin? I would kill for a girlfriend like Rachel

5. Brando

Brando wanna be :broly: and :bike: crew.

I am with you there... Not fat, but not weird skinny. I mean if i like her i like her, but FAT is not cool. But fat is when your 80 lbs overweight. Im really skinny, and a girl said she had bruises from my hipbones after sex...

6. Matrixballer04

Hahhahaha

7. Bruticus

Bruticus half dead OT Supporter

How can you have a girlfriend and not be at a kissing stage? Wow :)

You'll hopefully grow up a lot over the next few years and won't be so confused about what you want :)

8. calilynne

calilynne New Member

Dude.. you're 16 and in junior high? You dont need to think about a girlfriend until you're well into your twenties. Dont worry about chicks and relationships now - just go out and have fun. Dont blow your prime years on relationships and learn who you are first. I suggest you finish school before you even worry about relationships and why you become reoccupied. So much happens after you get into your career that what you are dealing with now will seem like child's play to you later.

9. giapia

giapia Life is 10% what happens to you and 90% how you re

this isn't meant to offend or be sarcastic or anything; just grow up a little first

10. calilynne

calilynne New Member

Upon re-reading.. who in this day and age is still 16 and in junior high? Did you fail a lot? Something smells fishy here.

11. chica&buddies

chica&buddies Active Member

he's a junior in high school... ie the 11th grade. ;)

12. calilynne

calilynne New Member

That's what I get for trying to read and drink tequila..

13. Matrixballer04

Well I guess you guys are right. My alst g/f did break up with me for not paying enough attentin to her. I was more into paintball rather than her and I really didnt care what she was sayign most of the time. I was usually reading a PB mag or talking PB with friends.

14. Brando

Brando wanna be :broly: and :bike: crew.

Thats a little obsessive. I mean hey, i was a paintball player too (PBN SHOWED ME HERE!) and i know what its like. I guess none of my good friends were paintball addicts like me. If you have a g/f..spend time with her. But at 16, i would rather not. Im 16, and girls our age are the same way.. theyjsut want to get with people. I would rather get some play then be caught up in shit. Just my $0.02

15. invis

invis drag them down

like seriously, like

16. Matrixballer04

17. opie

opie hi. OT Supporter

Your new here... heh, you'll learn quick.

18. dfekt

dfekt New Member

iv got slick brown hair, im tall, dark perfect skin, bulging muscles, a 26 inch cock and i know how to treat a woman good...real good ;)

btw: im 7 years old

19. okita1

okita1 Great spirits have always encountered violent oppo

how will he get fucked over by some highschool girl playing games, and become a well rounded jaded young man then?

20. Bruticus

After a while you'll figure out about what age most people are around here. Majority in vag would be well >18 I think.

21. JordanClarkson

JordanClarkson OT Supporter

Like Justa said, you're just too young to know what you want. Don't take relationships so seriously. At this stage it is best to enjoy your life while you can. I realize that it's a very complicated age and you're going to be dealing with a ton of emotions, but try not to place too much importance on them.

22. lauren

lauren Active Member

you sound like my last bf. things were awsome when we hung out as friends, then all of a sudden we were having sex and doing ld. it was a lot of change too quickly for him (he was considerably younger than myself) and wen long distance struck, we couldnt carry convos on phone or online, and he just rathered stayed in otown instead of seeing me. we called it what it was, ended it and things have been much better as friends (handing out again and just having fun).

while we are good at being friends, we both sucked at being in a relationship with each other. so, you cut your losses and move on. no problem. not everything is going to be a perfect match.

depends. regular advice givers are over, while seekers i think are usually younger. feel free to correct me. :hs:

23. Bruticus

Yeh thats probably more correct, but then those are the people who are around here the most. The people asking the questions tend to just pop in to ask them then not return often :)

24. AstroGirl

AstroGirl If I don't respond it's because I have severe ADD

Very ture. It is kind of irritating, like you put all your effort into a real response just to have them never return, meh.

BTW, 22 y/o f ;)

25. lauren

lauren Active Member

same. :eek3: