SRS not handling stress good, what to do i have been having bad thoughts lately.

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by quamen, Feb 4, 2006.

1. quamen

quamen New Member

I dont know where to start,but ill try to make it as short as possible. Im 24 and im still going to college,but im almost done I need 20 credits more after this semester. I own a seasonal business and work part time for another company. Lately I have been very very stressed and I really couldnt figure out why. Even though my business is seasonal, I have been doing some work each week on that as well. I go to school 2 nights a week,work 3 full days on my part time job and maybe 1 day a week on my business job. My part time job requires alot of driving and the days seem long,since I start early and end late. I mean alot by the average being about 250 miles per day,but the pay is EXTREMELY well.

I cant really pinpoint it,but it seems that I dont even work that much, but never have time to do anything like relax or hang out with friends. If im not working,im doing school work vice versa. I dont handle stress good at all, as you can see but lately I have just been having these bad thoughts of why to live and it is pretty scary to myself.

Its hard to give up a good paying job,when I have bills such as the 20 grand I owe school on loans,or my truck payment,insurance,cell,cable,food etc etc. I just dont know what to do that would be best for me. I have to eliminate some of damn stress,but at the same time I feel like a total loser. Im still living at home and im 24. The only reason I didnt finish school up yet was because of my business takes up alot of time and wasnt able to attend school full time. Also I just got a letter in the mail from the education loan place saying there declaring me as an independent,so i may lose my loan for next semester,but im not sure. I guess there doing this since im 24, and i believe that is the age when u are legally independent for tax purposes etc.

2. 311-420

311-420 New Member

see a doctor and he will hook you up. alot of people have this problem and dont have the time in their day to take up yoga or hit a gym. take care, good luck and hang in there.

3. Darketernal

Darketernal Watch: Aria The Origination =)

Well the school loans are definitly a problem, i have no idea how much you earn each year (meaning what you have left to spend) but if you are able to work for 1 extra year and earn enough to pay off the 20k , i would advice you to pay off that debt as soon as possible. I have some advice for you as wel.

Don't go for the diamonds in life , it will only rip you apart. You would be doing better if you would settle for less being happy with what you have, then stressing yourself an entire life for money and looking back how miserably you lived not enjoying life at all. Remember money is just something that makes you miserably in a beautifull place , only love and helping other people can make you happy so i would focus on that.

4. Jay Pheezy

Jay Pheezy New Member

Well it's easy to see where your stress comes from. Do anything you can to ease out your schedule if that's even possible.. Look up some stress relievers online too.. :hs: Yeah and like dark said it's better if you there's ways to settle for less which youl will have to work less for.

5. Boogieman117

Boogieman117 PSN: Boogieman117

I'm 21 and still live with my parents, so don't feel bad. Save up some on that uber money and but a OTAH subscription...no, that's not it... save up and eliminate that college loan.

6. svetlanalemon

svetlanalemon A little blood and vomit on the car seat...

you sound like you just need some time to yourself, i mean, you barely have any time to have fun, and on top of that- you have a burden in the back of your mind, that you still have to pay off a loan, and i bet thats a really disconcerting feeling.....

maybe you just have to set off some "me-time", and try to work a bit of leisure to balance out the work and stress in your life.

7. Electric_Church

Electric_Church New Member

i guess i have to agree... surely you have 1 night you can go out and get drunk?! that makes me feel better about everything

8. quamen

quamen New Member

yeah but getting drunk is a temporary fix and i dont like that much anymore

9. Kerberos

Kerberos New Member

hakuna matata

10. Jadix

Jadix The Nice Guy

::werd::

You're NOT a loser man. Dont let yourself think that. Living at home doesn't make you a loser, especially if you're going to school, own a business, and have a part time job! Losers dont do shit.