SRS not good enough

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by di3soft, Jul 5, 2007.

1. di3soft

di3soft Guest

I feel like I'm not good enough for anything or anyone, I feel completely destroyed, crushed, whatever other word you want to describe, 4th of July I'm sitting home alone because i don't want to be with anyone or anything. I have absolutely no desire to do anything

2. Asleep

Asleep New Member

you know, not trying to sound funny at all, but you are exhibiting the classic symptoms of someone that could be considered suicidal. you need to call someone close to you and talk to them. if that doesnt help, you should be calling someone that can help you, like a priest or counselor.

3. di3soft

di3soft Guest

IM not suicidal at all, thats the weird part, it just feels like some one ripped my heart and soul out.

I guess also it doesn't help that I bottle everything inside and cant say it out loud, one day im just gona explode and I really hope its not on a person.

4. essejgnad

essejgnad poopty pangts

Hi Asleep.

di3soft, what is the story? there has to be a good reason why you're feeling this way right?

5. di3soft

di3soft Guest

Just recently everything went to shit, the girl im in love with doesn't see it, my grandfather is dying, im losing interested in seeing my friends, I really have no urge to do anything. I cant sleep, I cant eat havent eaten today at all and havent slept in 2 days

6. Asleep

Asleep New Member

talk to a professional, man. youre in depression. its not healthy AT ALL.

7. GregFarz78

GregFarz78 New Member

I've been in a similar situation but never lost interest in being with friends, good friends can really help you make it thru this maybe you just need to meet some new people a change of scenery ya know

8. di3soft

di3soft Guest

This weekend should be nice camping in Michigan for 3 days, so that should clear my head, if nothing else give me time away from here