SRS not feeling well

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by michaele36, Mar 13, 2006.

1. michaele36

michaele36 New Member

i'm upset. I've been sleeping alot when i'm not working. part of my problem is that i hate my job. it sucks but i make good money for being 17 years old. i was lost for a while because i didnt know what i wanted to do but i have some idea now ( i thought this would make me happy but it hasn't), i want to start a dog sitting/dog walking business just to make like 50-100 a week and do community college at the same time. i've always had depression, axiety, and i am paranoid. i think a big problem for me is that i dont have a girl friend. i go to school on computers, i still go to school its just online and theres other kids there but there mostly black and i'm not atrracted to black women. people have told me to try myspace but i dont think alot of girls my age on myspace are looking for a boy friend on there and besides i dont know how i would get a girl on myspace.
    I just get so depressed when i see women anywhere like even on t.v. i also have a problem with self image and confidence. i basically dont think i'm attractive. i get so depressed about not having a girl i'm really into that i start thinking i'd be better off dead. i just get these horrible mood swings.

any input would be great.

thanks

2. Pringles

Pringles New Member

DONT USE MYSPACE TO GET FRIENDS!

What you need to do is first change your attitude b/c girls will see you and know right away your insecure with yourself and arent confident. What female wants to be lead by a male that isnt even confident in himself? NONE worth your time... I'd recommend start doing physical excserise as that will raise your testosterone and improve your personal self-image which boosts confidence. Also for meeting people goto places that offer hobbies you enjoy. If you like computers goto local LAN places. That way if you go there your chances of being able to talk to a chick about someting you enjoy and she enjoy are far greator than walking down the road saying hi to someone.

Sorry if thats scrambled, I can give you more help if you want it. I'd also like to say that love does its thing when it does. Dont go around looking for it b/c thats a waste of time. When it comes enjoy it, but dont walk around all sad b/c it hasnt happened.

3. Jadix

Jadix The Nice Guy

Theres nothing you can attain that will grant you happiness except your own peace of mind. A girlfriend cant magically change your outlook. Maybe for a little bit, but nothing permanent and nothing true. You need to work on your own happiness and peace of mind before you can worry about somebody else.

4. Cerridwen

Cerridwen Guest

Are you still in school? Is it really neccesary for you to be working right now?

5. michaele36

michaele36 New Member

yeah because my parents dont want to pay for stuff cause i only go to school 3 hours aday. i'm trying to talk my mom into letting me quit.

6. michaele36

michaele36 New Member

so how should i meet women. it just upsets me even when i see a women on tv it makes me sad:wtc:

7. Darketernal

Darketernal Watch: Aria The Origination =)

There's a lot of things wrong with you. The first thing is that you don't have a life of your own, you don't believe in yourself, you let your life depend on others. You let others put you down, and lead you into the wrong direction.

In other words your life lacks the 'substance' that makes you agressivly going against those negative forces that are putting you down in life.

You have to understand that the world is a place filled of darkness and negativity, a lot of people will stamp on your head pushing you into the ground which you have to go against and crawl out from again and again. You see Negativity leads to no where. You must NEVER give up ,

PERSISTANCE IS THE KEY TO SUCCES.

This is what makes you go against the negativity, this weekend, why don't you setup your dog sitting/dog walking business? Just put an advertisment in a local newspaper that you sit and walk dogs for (x amount of $) Make your dreams true instead of whining about it. Get a get up n Go attitude. The same counts for you finding girls, you can only meet people if you walk towards them and talk to them. You don't have to be attractive , girls go for personality far more then guys who merely go for the looks, what you need is courage. Its a win win situation for you, if you ask girls out even if they say no you'll still be get dating experience, and at one moment you will believe in yourself and you will have that much experience that you will know what attracts girls and eventually girls will say yes to you instead of no.

The most important thing however is that you stand for what you believe in life, and that you go against all odds to achieve your goal.

Throw away your computer life don't date on computers date REAL people no virtual crap.

8. michaele36

michaele36 New Member

the dog business is in progress. i went to the local community college today and it just doesnt fell right to me. i really hate my life and wish i wasnt around

9. michaele36

michaele36 New Member

i've been to one and go to a therapist every other week. i;m improving just slowly.

10. Jasmine

Jasmine New Member

you really should not focus on things like not having a girlfriend as a problem because if you can't be happy by yourself, more likely you will develop more problems while having a girlfriend

11. Darketernal

Darketernal Watch: Aria The Origination =)

And even more further reasoned, if you break out of a relationship your dependance on a gf would send you into an even deeper depression, this is why it is so dangerous to even go into a relationship in the state where you are currently in. Well done for dog bussiness :wavey: keep working hard and doing your best to achieve those things that you want in life. We will be cheering for you no matter what your enviroment says.

I can understand you completely when you say you hate your life, when i was depressed and tried to commit suicide i went thru that same dark valley, and as you have noticed it can be hard to get out. No matter how deep a soul has fallen there is always a way out.

http://www.aleroy.com/Abetway.htm
    http://www.aleroy.com/contents.html

I want you to read the first page, and some of the nde's on the second page, and tell me your thoughts in here.

12. michaele36

michaele36 New Member

i read it but didnt totally understand it. it said everyone suceedes in live but its not true. i've seen people fail and if i was them i'd kill myself.