Not feeling very happy, no one to talk to so i will share an email with you

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by hebrewnational, Jan 22, 2006.

1. hebrewnational

hebrewnational New Member

Hello, I do not post much but I read on here sometimes. Anyway I am pretty unhappy right now and just not doing good overall. My head is really messed up and it hurts. Later when I am free I will make a real post with all the information and maybe someone who has a lot of knowledge can lead me in the right direction. Here is a copy of an email from earlier today.

"You had the opportunity to see me again in just a few weeks and continue everything we have been building on for the past 4 years but instead you want to hook up with some guy for a few weeks over everything we have. That really hurts me. Things can never be the same between us, that is the ultimate low blow, you have no idea. Every time I think about you I get upset. You are fully aware of what you are willing to loose and that bothers me even more. How could you choose a hook up for a few weeks over seeing me and keeping a one of a kind relationship? Now in the future when we talk or see each other which wont be anytime soon, we cant just be together when we see each other and all that. I don't get why you are throwing out 4 years to have a hookup for a few weeks. Seriously, because of what you are doing we can never be boyfriend and girlfriend again.

The last night of our trip we were taking kissing pictures and when I look at them it was so recent and I was so completely happy. You were like my dream girl; I loved every single inch of you!! It was amazing and could not of been any better. Now I can't even look at any pictures of you because it just hurts a great deal to go from having everything to having nothing so quickly and randomly. I gave you that nice necklace to show how much I appreciated you and how grateful I was and loved you. How can we take kissing pictures 2 weeks ago and now your kissing some other guy? I am so crushed _(name)_, we just had an amazing time together, I took you skiing in the rocky mountains, we went out for nice dinners, went in the hot tub, sledding, spent new years together, and I held you in my arms every night for a week straight. It was so good you made me the happiest guy ever, I couldn't imagine being with anyone else.

This is truly unbelievable, I respect your decision however, you lost my heart and trust in you.
    I am done."

Yes I know I sound like a pussy but give me a break 4 years!!

2. 311-420

311-420 New Member

ok...i guess the question of the hour is, "Why did you do that?"

3. "welcome to life" - God

4. EdvardGrieg

EdvardGrieg New Member

did you send or receive the e-mail?

5. keleko

keleko yes, he is

you're a BITCH

/thread

6. justinhazard

justinhazard New Member

I think that the poster is the guy, sending the email. The way he says I know I sound like a pussy but 4 years or w/e it was at the end would not have been in the email. Correct me if I am wrong but thats what I got from it, and if your the guy I am sorry man, that is unbelievably harsh. 4 years is a long time to just give up.

7. PocoDiablo

PocoDiablo New Member

Four years and ... did you propose to her? Here's an article I wrote about that:

http://www.friendzoned.com/content/view/20/1/

And why you're not getting her back:

http://www.friendzoned.com/content/view/18/1/

Assuming you are the guy/sender, just from your email it sounds like you need to make some changes. You make it sound like you worshipped her and put her needs before you. Granted, you dumped her which is a great move, but did you ever think about why? We need more details, but I would put money on her leaving you because you were boring, predictable, and did not make a committment.

But I'd love to be proven wrong, so why not post more details?

8. hebrewnational

I am the guy, man it is such a complicated situation. Long distance but we were best friends and finally going to be local this summer. I need to get ready to start my day, I will post later tonight. But wow it is so done its not even funny. It is a shame though because the grass is never greener on the other side.(most of the time)

BTW - I was just looking @ my cell phone, a text message that i recieved from her jan 12th @ 7pm "hey babe your cute, just wanted to tell you". then a few days later shes is like.. I like some other guy.

Last edited: Jan 23, 2006
  9. justinhazard

justinhazard New Member

Ouch... that sucks, sorry to hear man, keep your head held high, you will find another one, one that will be dedicated to you :bigthumb:

10. hebrewnational

Man I am so pissed off right now. I do not even want to write a long post about my situation because it will make me all emotional and I am trying to move on slowly but surely. I have not been to the gym in 4 months and benched my max of what I used to do when I was working out regularly. 200lbs, I only weigh 160. I feel like I lost half of myself, it is really hard and my head is pounding right now. I also have not been able to go to sleep easily. I really need help guys :sad2:

11. deathbystereo

deathbystereo New Member

12. chiisu

chiisu New Member

Man, I'm going a very similar thing w/ my girl. It's fucking hard and hurts so much. :(

13. antihero

antihero OT Supporter

dont send that email. its worthless. tell us more about the situation, and what you would like to accomplish and we will help you come up with something better.

14. hebrewnational

I already sent that email a while ago, tonight after a meeting I will have the time to make a long post.

15. greenpillow

greenpillow New Member

That sucks man! Im sorry you are going through this.. but life goes on.. If you look at the BIG picture of life.. you will see that there are other fish in the see.. so on and so on.. 4 years out of 80 is hardly time at all.. just take the good out of the relationship and move on..

16. hebrewnational

So last night she calls my cell phone, I don’t pick up purposely and listen to the voice mail after. It’s her crying the whole time and she just says, "Stu, I really want to talk to you, bye". So I call her back and ask what she wants, and she is still crying and she just goes on to tell me how bad her night was. The whole phone conversation was no longer then a few minuets long and I was not very cooperative. She was telling me how her friends were acting horribly and she was so upset. And I proceeded to tell her that I would not be there for her anymore and that this is not right what she is doing. She goes, I am afraid you are never going to talk to me again, and I let her know I would eventually but that she knew what the risks were when she made her decision. I also let her know that I still resent her for her decision and dislike her greatly. I ended the phone call by saying, Go call Brandon (the other guy), bye.

I am so mad she called me. She knows not to contact me via phone/email/IM, any method. I truly love this girl I have been holding back contacting her in hope to cure myself but every time shit like this happens I get reset on everything and start over from scratch. I feel like calling her right now but I wont because I know it will not benefit me at all. I miss her greatly and love her. I am not sure why she called me exactly but I know it was not to get back together.

What should I do and what should I think of this call? I miss her.

17. skelm

skelm New Member

It almost sounds like she was trying to keep you on the side... Or maybe things with Brendon fell apart (could you trust someone who cheated on their SO to be with you?).

It's good that you're moving on mate, you're on the right path.

18. tehexile

tehexile New Member

dawt

edit: nvm shes a BITCH