SRS Not entirely sure it's worth the trouble.

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by Mcgovlau, Mar 17, 2009.

1. Mcgovlau

Mcgovlau Лоз Боз

So I've been talking to this guy who isn't the most perfect person ever. He's been in jail a couple times and got into this huge ordeal last night when he was picking up some weed and he got the shit beaten out of him and his leg stabbed. He got kicked out of his apartment for whatever reason I dont know, I didn't really ask. But he is the sweetest boy earth. I'm not sure whether to slowly back away or be there for him in his time of need. We aren't in a relationship, but there's a little something there.

:ugh2:he's just so emo about everything that's going on right now and kind of takes it out on me (not abusive). He just says things like "I don't know man" if i can't hang out or something.

opinions?

2. Two toys

Two toys New Member

seriously?

3. Mcgovlau

Mcgovlau Лоз Боз

for real. I'm just kinda sitting here and I don't know what to say to him haha. it's one of those things where you shrug and you're like uhmmmm so how about them red sox.

4. kingtoad

kingtoad OT Supporter

Every woman wants to "save" the man they like and keep them away from trouble. It never works.

5. Mcgovlau

Mcgovlau Лоз Боз

hell i'm not trying to get involved in his shit like that. I just like him. I'm not about to go make drug runs for him or anything.

6. Ford4Life

Ford4Life Guest

You are insane if you get involved with someone like that. If he's dealing, he's going end up in jail, or dead. If a deal goes bad and they can't get to him, guess who they will come after?

Find another guy.

7. kingtoad

kingtoad OT Supporter

There was an OTer who had a sister who was in your exact position.

She's no longer living.

8. just_another_on

just_another_on New Member

You've watched too many movies.

Depending on the seriousness of the situation OP, id probably say fall back slowly.

If hes just a moderate pot smoker and got into some random bs, then thats unfortunate but maybe he needs someone their.

On the other hand, if hes just in general a total mess who second guesses everything, hes probably just an attention whore.

9. Ford4Life

Ford4Life Guest

No, I haven't. My family and friends are in law enforcement, I'm well aware of how dealers operate, thank you.

10. Mcgovlau

Mcgovlau Лоз Боз

:eek3:

I think at the most I'll date him...but I wouldn't get into a relationship with him. When I met him shit like this didn't go down, he was just a pothead. I think he's just having his lowest point in his life. We'll see if things get better for him. I'm perfectly content staying in my dormroom and avoiding situations.

11. Mcgovlau

Mcgovlau Лоз Боз

:rofl: I guess my decision is made. My best friend just read the conversation between me and him and she was like erm no. "Sorry I can't date you. Someone said no."

12. 7960

7960 New Member

I stopped reading right there.

In some way he's going to take your money (through begging or robbing), you'll probably get involved with the police because of him, I wouldn't be surprised if you end up in jail or the ER at some point because of something he does.

Just know, if you get involved with him you deserve whatever you get.

13. 7960

7960 New Member

her post

He's been in jail a couple times and got into this huge ordeal last night when he was picking up some weed and he got the shit beaten out of him and his leg stabbed. He got kicked out of his apartment for whatever reason I dont know,......

The moderate pot smokers I know have never been stabbed, haven't been in jail a couple of times, haven't had the shit beaten out of them, and haven't been kicked out of their apartment.

14. Mcgovlau

Mcgovlau Лоз Боз

I just hope I don't see him at my school. He's friends with a chick here. Granted I don't talk to her, but it's a small campus. He's visited her before. He doesn't know where my room is though.

15. Ohmyashley93

Ohmyashley93 New Member

Well if you need to be worried about him knowing where your room is then you defff shouldn't be with him.

I understand that people have low points, maybe even bad luck. But There is a reason he was put in jail & whatnot.
    I say stay away.

16. Mcgovlau

Mcgovlau Лоз Боз

ok i just needed to make sure that i was making the right decision. thanks you guys

17. fast and furious

fast and furious New Member

A girl I went to high school with, was with a small time dealer who I had known since I was in the 7th grade. I must admit, for the most part, he treated her right etc etc. And they seemed happy together.

About a year and a half ago, she was killed. She was in the passenger side of his car, when another car rolled up, and emptied 7-8 shots into her side of the car. She caught a bullet in the head and was dead on the spot. This was at a stoplight in a super safe, quiet surburban neighborhood too. Not some corner in the inner city limits.

It was obviously a result of some "beef" her bf had with some other people, and even though they had a healthy relationship and he treated her right, none of those bullets were meant for her. She's not alive soley because of his lifestyle.

18. Mcgovlau

Mcgovlau Лоз Боз

his friend that goes to my school turned out to be his ex girlfriend so i had a long heart to heart with her. she told me that hes a really chill guy to hang out with but not to date him because hes a cheater and he will ask for money. so the decision is made. nothing more than friends. i must have thanked her a million times for warning me.

19. Drifter87

Drifter87 Yippi-kay-ay, Motherfucker

Jail a couple of times = major red flag!

20. GregFarz78

GregFarz78 New Member

he went to jail a few times but he's the sweetest guy :bowrofl:

why are women so attracted to dirtbags :uh: the choice is pretty obvoius here

21. kiri

kiri New Member

tell him to call you in a few years when he gets his shit together :ugh:

22. Sgt. Friday

Sgt. Friday Guest

why are you chasing some adventure you think you may have with this guy? You aren't attached so leave, simple!

23. mg

mg OT Supporter

:werd: I think I remember that thread :sad2:

24. kroneX

kroneX New Member

I spend countless nights awake thinking about this same question.

My progress.... nothing