Not being able to concerntrate during sex?

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by Socrates, Feb 12, 2006.

1. Socrates

Socrates New Member

For some reason, when I have sex, I have trouble concentrating on what i'm doing.

Sometimes i'll be worried that I won't keep my boner, and then it will be gone.

Usually i'm worried about cumming too fast, but for some reason last night I went for 25 minutes and still couldn't cum --- and ended the session without getting off.

I know that the whole reason this happens is because i'm not focusing on the girl and staying horny....but i'm not sure what to do about it.

Can anyone give me some insight on this?

2. zee_ro

zee_ro New Member

ur not comfortable with her thats the whole problem, happened to me too, took a few months, and all is fine

3. ebbnflo

ebbnflo REAL- LAOT Hermit

I do not mean this as an insult because I happen to have it myself, but have you ever been diagnosed with A.D.D.?
    Could be part of the trouble... Do you think about 542 different things at the same time while you are dtd sometimes?
    It's really a matter of behavior modification, if that's the case...and maybe meds...

4. Socrates

Socrates New Member

No insult taken.

I have always considered the fact that I may have A.D.D --- But I have never been tested for it. I do have a lot of trouble concentrating on things that I am not interested in.

5. SupraMan1990

SupraMan1990 New Member

I've got A.D.H.D. and I can tell you, that during sex I have the exact opposite problem and concentrate too much. Now, when I first started having sex I did exactly what you are saying and thought about random shit because I couldn't stay on task. You just have to work thru it and constantly remind yourself of what you are doing when you are doing it. Just don't get too into it or you won't last at ALL. Next time you do it just constantly look at her and remind yourself of what your doing. Do that as many times as it takes to remind yourself of what your doing to the degree that you want reminded. Go try that next time and update me on what happened. If that doesn't work I may have something else that does.

6. Guardfather

Guardfather The Paradox

Comfortable with himself as well, most likely.

You've gotta make an effort to relax and enjoy it. I found that I worried way too much. I always wanted to please her, and I let that desire to please turn into unnecessary worry.

Have you talked with her about it? It may help for her to try to help you relax by alleviating concern for performance anxiety. If she'd be into it, try laying back and letting her pleasure you some evening. Oral and/or handjob is the preferred way. If you can get comfortable with accepting that pleasure, you're likely to be better able to enjoy the pleasure of sex better.

7. Midgetized

Midgetized Don't mess with Douche Cat

:werd: I have the same problem, I can't focus for shit during sex. If I'm messing around with a guy and one of us goes to use the bathroom before sex then my mind will have already went a million different places and I won't even be horny anymore by the time we are ready to have sex and I have to start all over getting horny again. I have to try to focus on sex to have an orgasm cause it's so easy for me to just space out and think about stupid shit when I should be enjoying the sex :(