FRK Not as Hot as Pull up Your Jeans..v Naughty School Girl

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by RougeOgre, Oct 2, 2006.

1. RougeOgre

RougeOgre FS Librarian and MOD

The GF and I went toy shopping on Saturday morning and then we were going to meet the boys out at the playmates weekend cottage. All during our trip, the GF and I talked about how horny we had been all week and how the boys were slacking on their husbandly duties. I was on a mission to find a nice little vibrator, but returned with only a pack of lover's candles and a penis lollipop.

After we got to the cottage, the boys decide they wanted to go for a ride so the GF and I hopped in the back seat. It took all of 5 minutes before she and I were kissing, fondling and generally teasing each other. Luckily, this is a very rural area because the boys were more interested in the action in the back seat than the other cars on the road. I had her jeans undone and slipped down far enough that her hubby could watch me in the rearview mirror (my hubby had to turn in his seat to watch) fingering her clit and pussy, and playing with her beautiful, large breasts. I was even kind enough to lean forward and let him lick some of her juices off my fingers. We did have to quit and redress a couple of times because of traffic. People with cottages out there all know each other and HAVE to stop in the middle of the road to chat. It is such exquisite torture to be so aroused and yet unfulfilled.

Finally, we headed back to their cottage. We cooked a quick meal and while the guys finished eating dinner, I snuck away. I put my hair up in pig-tails and slipped into my schoolgirl outfit (sorry, no pics...no one wanted to be bothered to take any). The BF was outside smoking, so I strolled out to him; licking my penis lollipop as I walked. He couldn't really see what I had on until I got quite close. I don't think I've ever seen him put out a cigarette so fast.

He had to take a shower, so I went into the livingroom where my hubby and the GF where getting friendly. The GF was sitting on the floor and looked up as I stood in the doorway. She smiled and said "Are you being a good girl and wearing panties? I replied, "Yes M'am" and then she ordered me bend over so she could see them for herself. She reached up and started to rub my pussy through the white cotton, and the panties quickly became soaked. She had them pulled down around my Mary Janes before I could protest and then told me to turn around to face her. She had just begun licking and fingering me again (that girl finds my g-spot in seconds) as the BF came out of the shower. Meantime, my hubby was watching the show in awed appreciation muttering...."damn, that's erotic".

Now things began to happen quickly. The BF was behind me spanking my bare ass, progressively harder, until he got me to moan to his satisfaction. Then he began unbuttoning my blouse (without removing the tie) while playing with my nipples and rubbing his hard cock across my slightly reddened ass cheeks. The GF is still in front of me, fingering and licking me as my legs threaten to drop me from that standing-orgasm shaking. My hubby is fingering the GF, so every time she moans her breath gets hotter on my clit. Finally, I get her up on the arm of the chair with my hubby balancing her so I can reciprocate on the oral action as my hubby is kissing her and sucking her nipples. The BF has taken over licking my pussy as I am bent over his wife. A few more minutes of random groping, kissing and sucking, and the guys are pulling us into seperate rooms.

Now, here I am thinking that this will be my weekend to be introduced to anal. The BF said he'd be happy to experiment with me and he even brought a little backdoor vibrator to play with. I found the vibrator annoying after a short while and was hoping it would be slowly and carefully replaced by his hard cock. I admit I am impatient. Although I appreciate the fact that he is taking the time to make sure I am totally comfortable in this experience, I really badly want to see if I can take him IDB; If I can find pleasure in the pain.

Last edited: Oct 2, 2006
  2. pigeon

pigeon wasabi

3. JunTao

JunTao Wheel kick to YO FACE! OT Supporter

4. stapleremover

stapleremover New Member

5. awlewis

awlewis New Member

If you woulda called me i could have shown you the flying drewski and backflipped off the dresser and landed in your butt. Instant IDB.

6. RougeOgre

I don't think I'm ready for that much pain. Thanks though :naughty:

7. GMACK24

GMACK24 Active Member

I'm just surprised that you all went to seperate rooms ? why not just finish what you started ? weird.

8. RougeOgre

We just recently started seperating (as in the las two times we've been together). The BF and I are more experimental and I don't believe the other two care to see all of it, but no one has really explained why.

Last edited: Oct 3, 2006
  9. awlewis

awlewis New Member

Trust me i am a pro, with proper lubrication you will love it.

10. GreyRS

GreyRS Your ignorance cramps my conversation.

OK, I got a little lost. SO it was you GF's hubby that you were going to try ananl with or your hubby? I got lost because earlier you said your hubby had turned around in his seat but then you talk about a BF putting out a cigarette andf getting a shower.

11. RougeOgre

The BF.. my hubby has no desire to try anal.

12. GreyRS

GreyRS Your ignorance cramps my conversation.

Wow, I am surprised with all of my bad typing you were able to figure out what I was asking. Sorry to hear your hubby is not interested. I think of it as a very intimate experience.

13. RougeOgre

It's OK... the BF will treat me right. I am one lucky girl.

14. Lovely Atlantis

Lovely Atlantis Luscious Lovely Lady!

damn that was hot...

I've always wondered about your situation with the GF and BF... how exactlly did that begin? Were they a couple that were close friends originally and then things just turned sexuall.... What is the level of contact between everyone? Obviously you two girls play together and swap guys, but do the guys do any stuff together. Is it always when everyone is there? Or do you and the GF sometimes just meet up privately? Did you experience any jealousy issues? Sorry for all the questions... I've just been wondering for a while, and thought that this thread seemed to be fairly open about your relationships so I thought I would ask. I've always wondered what it would be like to "share" with another couple.

15. RougeOgre

The 4 of us have been friends for some time and enjoy lots of the same hobbies (like target shooting). We joked about group sex and then just finally decided to do it.

Nope, the guys are totally straight

We haven't but I doubt the guys would mind

Sometimes one of the guys works out of town and then it is FMF but we try to make up the FMF sessions with the out-of-town guy when he gets back or before he leaves.

So far, so good. We do our best to talk about ANY kind of issues right away!

I can't even begin to tell you how happy I am and how much more I appreciate my relationship with my hubby.

16. Phantom Empress

Phantom Empress mmmmmm tasty!!!

HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT..

omg. HOT

17. BrokenHalo

BrokenHalo New Member

I am so. fucking. jealous.

18. Syncytium

Syncytium New Member

Excuse me, I have to go to the ladies room.

19. RougeOgre

Glad you all are enjoying my weekend as much as I did.:naughty:

20. Phantom Empress

Phantom Empress mmmmmm tasty!!!

:naughty: twas quite the fun read.

21. Letifo

Letifo Moderator

might sound like a weird question, but do they have similarly sized dicks? I could see that causing jealousy issues from the guy with a smaller dick if that weren't the case, but perhaps not.

22. David02

David02 Guest

Good question! I want to know the answer to this also. I don't think I could ever let another guy have sex with my wife... but hypothetically, if I could allow that to happen it would definately make me think if the guy had a much bigger dick than me.

23. RougeOgre

The BF is slightly longer and thicker with this kick-ass curve and more control/stamina (although he is older) but as the GF & I tell the boys with all sincerity... we don't consider it better, just different. Since it is so hard to get me off most of the time, I think my hubby is happy for the break:mamoru:

Last edited: Oct 3, 2006
  24. David02

David02 Guest

Good answer....
    How do the two of you orgasm differently? And also, what are you guys doing about birth control? It would suck to get pregnant and know that it could be either mans baby.

25. RougeOgre

We are both no longer biologically capable of reproduction:bigthumb: She orgasms from clitoral stimulation but I don't. Mine are vaginal/G-spot.