GUN not already!

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by footratfunkface, Sep 9, 2002.

1. footratfunkface

footratfunkface New Member

shit, you bastards who think this is the damn anarchists' cookbook printing room or something, go somewhere else. sure, blowing shit up is cool, but this is a FIREARMS forum. re-read the rules, and then go away. C4? how the hell does that fall in the firearms category? a whole line of print each, wasted both by you with your C4 and some other guy asking about making explosives.

i am glad, however, that there are many people already asking questions about things of which they have little knowledge (firearms-wise, mind you). i would be much happier if more people came to a firearms forum and ASKED questions than going somewhere else and giving false answers that they read in some damn game's manual. so, if you need info on firearms, cool. explosives? petition for a forum devoted to that. maybe you could go to www.treasury.gov and ask them what they know.

2. Broken Puppy

Broken Puppy Guest

The Arsenal=Discussion of all aspects of weapons
    the last i knew, explosives were weapons too

3. kellyclan

kellyclan She only loves you when she's drunk.

Discussion of all legal aspects of weapons. Generally, manufacturing explosives is illegal.

4. footratfunkface

footratfunkface New Member

yeah, i realized a few days after i posted that that this forum is open to more than just firearms, so i retract that part. sorry.

however, i still want to show my disapproval for people asking how to make illegal things. i don't care if you're asking how to make your sks an auto, or how to make plastic explosives in your refrigerator from bleach, i don't think this is the place for it.