TAT nose piercing

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by low20, Jan 5, 2006.

1. low20

low20 Member

ive ben thingking about getting a small stud in my nose latley...my gf has a stud in her nose and when she takes it out, u can definatley see the hole clearly. im wondering tho, if she took it out for good, what kind of scar would that leave and how long would it take to close up? id need to be able to take it out for work eveyr once and a while when i meet with people, but if it will look bad then i should prolly just not do it....anyone have any pics of a closed up nostril piercing?

2. Buttons

Buttons OT Supporter

If you need to take it out then don't get it. The piercing must stay in for a minimum of 6weeks. If you're taking it in and out it won't heal properly.

3. low20

low20 Member

i know that, i mean like, after its healed...

4. Buttons

Buttons OT Supporter

Even after its healed you're probably only be able to have it out for maybe 30mins - 1hr at most. nostril piercings tend to close up pretty quick.

5. low20

low20 Member

wow, really? for some reason id have thought the opposite, tho i used to have my cartilage pierced in my ear, and that closed up quick...kinda the same type of tissue maybe....hm ,id need atleast 1.5 hr incriments...oh well then

6. audrey

audrey New Member

I took mine out for a job interview (after it being pierced for about a year) and couldn't get the stud back in. After that you couldn't even see where the hole was.

7. Laurel

Laurel New Member

maybe an indentation scar. It wouldn't really be noticable. Even on the soft skin of my upper lip the scar where my monroe was isnt' very apparent

8. just another guy

just another guy Active Member

I think for most piercings, its up to the persons body. I know a girl who had hre tongue ring out for a couple months, and it slid right back in. I know another girl who took it out for a couple hours(after having it for a couple years) and it closed up. As to the nose, I work with a girl who has had hers done for only about a year yet takes it out for hours on end while at work, and has no problems putting it back in.