TAT Nose piercing

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by krista, Oct 22, 2004.

1. krista

krista New Member

I've had my nose pierced for about 4 months now..I thought it was all healed up but last night it was pussing like crazy so I took it out to clean it (bad idea in retrospect..) and 10 mins later I couldn't get it back in. My question is, should I wait for it to heal all the way and go and get it repierced or go to the piercing shop tomorrow and see what he can do about it?

2. Sieg

Sieg ★★Major League Door Kicker★★

could you physically not put it in because something was blocking it?
    Or did it just hurt too much to put it through?

3. TheMustafa

TheMustafa hook 'em

by now you're screwed, and if its infected you should not have taken it out at all as the piercing cant drain anymore.

4. Cherryfire

Cherryfire "If we believe obsurdities, we shall commit atroci

...or..just go back to the shop and have them put it back in for you. In a lot of cases, the piercing is still there..just tight and needing a good shove through. Theyll be able to tell you if this is the case. In the future..dont take the piercing out to clean it. (as if you need someone telling you this now, lol) Just clean around it.

Good luck. :)

5. Jayrom

Jayrom New Member

I had mine for about two days and it fell out when I was putting on my foundation. Tried to put it in, but because its a screw, it was neraly impossible for me to put back in. We had to wait for it to heal and repierce it. I have a high tolerance for pain. The first time it didnt hurt at all. But because the tissue was sore, it hurt like a mother fucker. So be cautioned. Its gonna hurt a lot more if you repierce it