normal not to say hi to a hot girl??!?!?!1

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by TankedOutSuicide, Mar 30, 2005.

1. TankedOutSuicide

TankedOutSuicide These aren't the DJs were looking for...

Kinda of a wierd situation....today after i worked out at my gym, i walked outside an these two hot girls said whats up. Now iam usally on my game an would start to convo but instead i kinda was an asshole an just said hey bak an kept walking. As i kept walking they said bye an i simply replyed "later" :squint: I got in my car an said to myself "wtf did i just pass up"! Now i dont kno if it was me being shy an thought this girl was to hot for me or that i just had to much shit on my mind to come up with something good to say back. Now ive been talking to this one girl for awhile now so were kinda gettin close an all so maybe in my mind i think to myself not to fuck up things wit this girl by starting to talk to more girls?!?! Does any of you guys ever have this happen to them.....a hot girl walks up to you an says hi an you dont say shit back or cant think of anything to say back? I might see her tomm at the gym so I think ill rebound this chick an see what i can make out of it :wiggle:

edit: will try to get pics tomm from camera phone

2. Eclipsetips

Eclipsetips New Member

i did the same thing today, a very pretty nice girl asked me a question about a change of majors form in the registrar's office of my university.. and instead of striking up a conversation and helping her, i simply pointed to a stack of papers she needed. and said "yep, your welcome". Later i thought the same thing like wtf did i just do?!! Its like treason against your penis.

3. TankedOutSuicide

TankedOutSuicide These aren't the DJs were looking for...

yea man! after i walked away an got in my truck iam like "i cant believe i just walked away from this hot fuckin chick with out saying anything" I felt so :greddy:i wanted to run back in there yet i didnt want to look fuckin stupid an all so ill see if i can catch her tomm. Shit i thought i was the only one that just did this....felt so stupid :squint:

4. havenfx

havenfx OT Supporter

happens all the time..don't worry about it..just act cool next time you run into to em

5. Laurel

Laurel New Member

chicks dig guys that arent interested in them, and they take it upon themselves to impress the guy that doesn't appear to like them. Tom Leykis says to never compliment a girl, and if she asks if she looks good, tell her she's okay. She'll try and look sexier to gain your favor next time

6. Lad

Lad Guest

I ignore women, but that is because I am taken, and 95% of the time when I am approached its not to tell me that my fly is unzipped. So I am pretty much rude when a chick comes anywhere near me with that look in her face. And if its a group, I try to avoid those.... lol.

7. kronik85

kronik85 New Member

today i did the same thing, i was walking from my dorm room to lunch. and this cute girl that i had seen at the pool once or twice (i'm on the school swim team) came out of her room and followed me to the exit. i opened the doors leading out (not for her but more like open it, turn around and give it a tap to keep it open for them) and she said thanks and seemed kinda open to more talking (was smiling and i dunno, it's a look). and i just kinda kept walking, was thinking "usualy i'd talk to her, but whats the point. i love my gf, why bother?" and walked to the cafe. it was a lil late for lunch. so she sat alone and i sat alone and again i chose not to go over just cause i didn't see the point to it. i didn' twant to give the wrong impression and i really just didn't care because i'm taken as it is.

8. BoypussY

BoypussY game over.

i sometimes just freeze up when a random hottie says something to me. its just you're too busy checking her out that you forget to speak. happens to the best of us.

9. Undefined

Undefined New Member

tom leykis is an idiot.

10. Laurel

Laurel New Member

tom leykis is a god

11. russd10089

russd10089 New Member

A while back, a girl came up to my apartment, to see if *enter girls name* still lived here. I said never heard of her, sorry. and shut the door. The girl was hot, and 2 seconds later i though "wtf, i didn't even attempt to chat, what's wrong with me"

Happens to me all the time.

12. Kinks

Kinks Sup. OT Supporter

Not far from the truth. The part where it becomes an art rather than a science is knowing how to balance slight compliments with feigned indifference. If you're just outwardly ignorant then they'll realise very quickly that there's little point in trying to impress you.

13. LuMpY

LuMpY New Member

I've done it. Felt like an ass TWO hours later when I filally thought of something slick to say. Yea.. not too cool at all. But, on the bright side, I see her often so maybe if I'm lucky I'll get another shot. Just hope I don't miss it again.

14. Incog91

Incog91 Guest

I find it comical how all of you think if a female talks to you she automatically wants to get in your pants. These are females not males, they do seek friends outside their own kind.

15. russd10089

russd10089 New Member

Who said that's what we think?

I just said, i didn't even give it a shot, made no effort whatsoever to even try to start a convo.