Noob Questions

Discussion in 'Fitness & Nutrition' started by BeerSteak, Jan 27, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BeerSteak

BeerSteak New Member

1) Is it normal to have slight muscle imbalances? I'm noticing that my right bicep is slightly larger than my left :o. It's not noticeable to anyone but me, however I'm wondering what the cause of it is. Is it bad form? Or is it natural to notice slight differences on your dominant side?

2) Do all calories count? I take adderall at work and am naturally an ecto so whenever I feel hungry I stuff my face ... often with shit(e.g. I had twinkies for breakfast the other day :ugh2:). I realize that eating healthier would help, but between work, gym, and play I just try to get the calories however I can.

3) I'm currently following Arnold's beginner routine; do I ever need to change up exercises/routines? Also, Arnold has me at the gym 6 days a week, will I get bigger gains lifting less?

Oh yea, I'm taking whey and micro-creatine are there any other supplements I should load up on?

That's it. Any good advice?:x:

2. Titus

Titus New Member

1. its normal
    2. if you need calories then eat, some people will tell you to try and eat clean but when you're skinny it can be hard to eat clean all the time, so eat whatever it takes
    3. you might want to try a chris's 5x5 routine, it's in the archives.. it's built a great base for a lot of people

supplement wise, stick to your whey and creatine, get a good multi too.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.