Noob question.

Discussion in 'Fitness & Nutrition' started by CDQ109, Jan 15, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CDQ109

CDQ109 OT Supporter

I have read a lot of what's in the stickies, but it's a lot of information to take in. It's a little overwhelming.

I kind of have a skinny fat body right now. I don't want to bulk up a whole lot but I want to drop a lot of body fat. Right now I start off my workouts with a 10 min warm-up run, workout for about an hour and then do a 25 min jog at the end keeping my heart rate at around 166-168. Is this a good strategy to keep doing to achieve the results I want?

2. peoplescar

peoplescar Guest

cardio will certainly help the fat burning process. eating correctly needs to go hand in hand with your workout though.

3. 4cd-Air

4cd-Air Rape seemed like the next logical step

vague post is vague, but yeah it sounds ok

4. Bodhi

Bodhi My crotch is red .. my lambos blue .. and ill be g

height .. weight .. age

history of athleticism? a 25 min job for a fat ass keeping at 166-168 could be a ride around a parking lot in a golf cart .. explain yo'self foo

5. fatmoocow

fatmoocow bored OT Supporter

forget heart rate and time

How much do you weigh, how many calories do you consume, how many calories are you burning during your workout, etc. This determines your results.

6. knight42

knight42 OT Supporter

noobs need to stop thinking so much about their goals.. work out consistant for 6 months and start to build a base... IF you actually stick with it for 6 months your body will have changed quite a bit hopefully and you might just have different goals.... and you will know more from experience on how to achieve those

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.