Noob Question inside

Discussion in 'Fitness & Nutrition' started by Trifecta812, Jul 24, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Trifecta812

Trifecta812 New Member

whats the best way to cut fat?

I have no access to a gym or anything for the time being. However i've gotten in the habbit of running about 2 miles every day. I'm increasing the ammount i run as i go. I drink lots of water(was told this helps, but i have no idea why or if it really does).

Any suggestions?

Pls remember i'm a noob at this stuff, trying to learn.

:x:

2. ralyks

ralyks New Member

Calories in < Calories out

3. GTLifter

GTLifter Banned

Cut all the crap out of your diet such as soft drinks, fast food, etc. Eat healthy and expend more energy then you take in and you will see results.

You definatly want to stay hydrated as you run, the further you run the more important it becomes, collapsing in the heat due to dehydration sucks.

4. Mojo

Mojo New Member

if your consuming 3 large meals daily... try spreading them so its 5-6 smaller meals. meaning, you'll count it as a meal, but wont be full from it.

water helps so you wont dehydrate, mainly when doing cardio. your body is 70% water i think?

most important, eat healthy. heres a grocery list: http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/stella9a.htm

since you arent hitting the gym, try some home exercises (sit-ups/crunches/pushups/etc)

5. Trifecta812

Trifecta812 New Member

I do situps/crunchs/pushups and run. Pretty much the only things i can do w/o weights that i know of.

I've cut my diet down to small meals already. I was hungry a lot at the beginning but i got used to it. I'm sticking with salads and meats. I cut fast food outta my diet and soda completely, well not completely. Home made mexican food = soda. But thats like one time a week so i figure its not to bad. Or am i wrong?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.