Nokia N80

Discussion in 'OT Technology' started by Impulsive03, Jan 30, 2006.

1. Impulsive03

Impulsive03 New Member

Anyone know anything about a release date? All I can find are articles that say Q1 2006 and I'm looking for something a little more concrete. Nokia's website says that the phone is still pending FCC approval but I have read multiple articles that say the North American model has already been approved. Anyway, just looking for a more solid release date and any other comments on the phone including substitutes. I am on Cingular and money isn't much of an issue.

-impulsive03-

2. zennoodle

zennoodle ...hmm must've misplaced my socks

Mid to late March. As far as Cingular carrying it, don't count on it. I have seen a Cingular branded one but all sources say no go for Cingular. Don't know why.

3. Impulsive03

Impulsive03 New Member

4. adam

adam OG lurker #1

I am quite obsessed with this phone and have been following it since its announcement.

I have heard the release date is March 2006. I have however found several people (all in europe) selling them on eBay for a nice price.

5. Impulsive03

Impulsive03 New Member

yea but how reliable are they. The only sellers I have seen on ebay with this phone are like "email me for the buy it now price". I just don't know how down I am with going outside ebay and paypal for this type of thing. Thoughts?

-impulsive03-