Nokia 3650 owners inside please

Discussion in 'OT Technology' started by The Boy Bastard, Jul 22, 2003.

1. The Boy Bastard

The Boy Bastard Bewbie's??

What do you think of the phone, over all happy or not? What service are you using and any major complaints with any of the features on that phone. Also, if you have any sample pictures or vids you have taken with it you care to post. Thanks. :x: :wavey:

2. XO

XO bee a honey

i have no complaints other than the bluetooth connectivity is a pain in the ass at first. i'll post some pic's in a few

3. The Boy Bastard

The Boy Bastard Bewbie's??

Cool, thanks :x:

4. njmuscle

njmuscle Original Gangsta!

any other reviews/comments?

5. jdub12

jdub12 New Member

pretty good phone other than its size. it is light which kinda makes up for its bulk. text mesaging is kind of a bitch cause it has the round dial thingy

6. Benson

Benson Guest

i love it. girls lov it. takes decent pix for that time u wish u had ur digicam with u
    i dont have bt or irda adaptor yet will soon though
    u can *cough cough* get all the software u need if u know where to look *cough cough yahoo groups
    u can get programs that turn it into a remote control, blacklist numbers, play games, gameboy emulator lots a cool stuff
    make sure u have a nokia headset so u can lay the phone down and talk - i just used the old one i had from my other phone -very clear
    if u have the money u can get a bt wireless headset for the ultimate cool factor -check howardforums.com for reviews on those.
    it has realy strong speakerphone but i dont use it too much
    u can use the pics u take as caller id though i havent figured that out yet
    change the clock from anlog to digital -makes it much easier to read
    u can d/l screensavers and backgrounds to ur computer as u do the programs and send em to ur phone using irda or bt
    i just bought a swival belt clip for it off ebay for $5 incl s/h
    the phone will scratch up but the good thing is the replacement covers that u use to customize the phone replace the screen as well - really cool back lights under the keys
    good battery life - i use athe car charger a lot if its running low and plug it in at night if i remember.
    q's ?

7. Benson

Benson Guest

o the predictive text makes the unique keypad easy to overlook
    complaints -big as in u get tierd holding it up to ur ear if ur talking for hours - the headset takes care of that
    problem -ring tones randomly ring loud or soft -fix -put it on vibrate and loud -that for some reason fixes the glitch and the ring volume doesnt go down - of course leave the meeting and silent options as they are
    9/10 rating

8. Bad4Point3_01

Bad4Point3_01 Just lurking

How do I upload pics from the phone to the computer. Do I have to geta special bluetooth adapter or what? Also where is a good place to get polyphonic ringtones? Can I change the memory card without losing what I got onthe phone already or is thier a way to transfer the info?
    Thanks

Last edited: Sep 30, 2003
  9. Turboed_2

Turboed_2 .

Word. I'm having problems copying my pictures from my phone to pc, even with bluetooth.