TAT :noes: My septum ring VANISHED!

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by Phantom Empress, Mar 13, 2006.

1. Phantom Empress

Phantom Empress mmmmmm tasty!!!

I woke up this morning with out my septum ring! It's usually flipped up into my nose and never moves. This morning i get into the shower and wash my face and notice it's not up in there!!!!!!!! :noes: Do you think it may have slipped out in my sleep? It's never done that in the 2.5 years I've had it! My bf thinks It somewhere in my sinus, I doubt that since i don't feel anything weird and I doubt a 3/8th inch internal diameter, 10g ring can slide in there unnoticed.

So yeah I put in my other ring and it's fine but I just wanted to post my random ring losing. :noes:

2. Bella

Bella New Member

I could have my clit rings and other piercings have before. The ball loosens up over time and poof one day its gone. My clit rings have fallen out twice and I cant even find the balls to them to try and get them back in. I had to get them redone.

3. Phantom Empress

Well this is with out he ball, just shoved up in my nose. it fits like a retainer once in there and In the 2.5 years I've done that it has NEVER fallen out.

:dunno: Thankfully it's a stretched and old piercing so it'll take a LONG while out to close.

4. Bella

Bella New Member

crazy, thats good that you were able to get it back in before closing :)

5. Phantom Empress

oh i've left it out days at a time and it's fine. Stretched out to 10g = won't close to fast for me.

6. Lidia

Lidia Guest

I've woken up once with my nose stud missing. After a frantic search of my bed and the surounding area, I found it and was able to stick it back in. :noes:

7. ShoverBot

ShoverBot OT Supporter

ive woken up with my 5/8" plugs missing before, just search around the pillows sheats and shit and youll probly find it, i always find mine

8. Phantom Empress

my 3/8" plugs fall out ALL THE DAMNED time... I've gotten to the point where i just sleep without them and put them back in the morning.