No wonder women are stupid whores now days

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by BTA, Jun 21, 2005.

1. BTA

BTA New Member

2. DesignerAddic71

DesignerAddic71 RIP Luther Vandross 1951-2005

3. Carpet Liquor

Carpet Liquor New Member

Wow. :rolleyes:

No wonder it's getting harder to meet women, or rather for the sexes to get to know one another in true ways.

So much of that article would get me running for the door if I was at a womans place that actually listened to that rubish.

1. Ugg, I'd rather see a real pic, one that shows off her natural beauty, not one that is over the top, all made up. Using that ONE picture shows real insecurity and confidance issues.

2. Yeah heels are good, can't really complain about this one. But it would be nice if they didn't side step the real reason why. The part about heels strtching the skin on the legs and making her butt look firmer, yeah that works for me. :o

3. I HATE EMINEM! 'Nuff Said.

4. Yeah, this one is good. I actually like it when women come to me. :hsugh:

5. I don't drink beer, so I would assume it's hers, and she must be some what into drinking to have a 6 pack on hand like that. Possibly a slush, depending on the rest of the fridge and place of residance. But any woman I'd go home with would know it's Crown Royal for me. :naughty:

6. I agree with this one, I like to flip through Cosmo when I get a chance in similar situations, but it also depends on the mood I'm in. I might also be thinking that she is to self concious or insecure that she needs to read these magazines which brings up the thought that she might have some real issues that a relationship may not be a good thing with this woman, especially if there's a large stack.

7. Wow, has dating really come to being business? That you pretty much have to advertise? This one also brings up warning flags. She wants something, not someone. Thanks, but I'll pass.

8. This one is just too funny. :mamoru: I don't know about you, but when something like this happens (being an over night guest), both of us are usually tired enough to just fall asleep, or there's no sleep at all. ;)

9. This may sound good in theory, but not in practise. You know that imaginary guy you're looking for? You know what I'm talking about, the guy that appreciates you, for WHO you are, who listens to you with real conviction, who is tuned into your needs, who would stop at nothing to insure your safety? Yeah this is probably him. The problem is most women usually put other unrealistic criteria on there, like 6 foot 3, dark, handsome, makes 6 digit salaries a year, owns a 26 room house, drives luxury cars, doesn't have any baggage, like an ex (GF or wife), so a virgin, but is a perfect lover the first time, blah blah blah. Oh and eventually he will get sick of listening to you talk to him about these assholes you "keep ending up with, why couldn't they be more like you?", he may sabotage future engagments, either purposly or subconciously.

10. Yeah I just have to agree with this, us guys are not always so well prepared. But a woman having a condom especially a box of condoms, might come off as being a bit slutty, so be careful with this one.

Women, I emplor you, stop playing games and just be real, don't listen to this shit, it confuses you even more.

4. AstroGirl

AstroGirl If I don't respond it's because I have severe ADD

I have to admit, when it comes ot dating men. I do play a lot of games. Everybody says, they dont play games but everyone does. It is crap, I agree. But it is the way of life. That is why dating sucks so bad, then you get into a relationship and you let the real you show and eventually they bail on you and leave you on your ass to rebuild your esteem enough to be able to play games all over again. It is a viscious cycle.

Phew... now where are my crazy pills??:rant2:

5. Carpet Liquor

Carpet Liquor New Member

That's my point, always has been....

If you don't play the games from the beginning, then there will be no surprises or issues when the real you is shown, so he either a) won't wait as long to leave, meaning less attachment or 2) he will want to be with the real you from the start.

6. AstroGirl

Yes, but what I am trying to say is that not all people are as darling as you (or most of the other people here in SPICE)

A lot of men play games too, in fact the majority of the ones I date. Now, give me a good man that will be honest/ straight forward/ and out right with me and I would ditch the games anyday. But that is just not how it is, you play to avoid being played.

Edit: I also live in SoCal where all the men suck, then you date a marine to get a out of stater and they turn out to have some sort of mental disease. This is why I find my girrrrls so fascinating :) They are soft, sweet, and innocent

7. AstroGirl

BTW, I dont know how I feel about being called a whore. I am actually quite the prude

8. Sirkraker

Sirkraker New Member

WTF!!!!! I agree females are being dumb lately

9. Carpet Liquor

Carpet Liquor New Member

If you're looking to stop games, I right here.

(trying a theory here :mamoru: )

10. TwistedMind

TwistedMind New Member

Wow you need to cheer up. I am getting all emo reading this. nothin but :love: for ya but you are selling yourself short, from what I know about you.

11. AstroGirl

Prrrrrrr...:naughty:

12. AstroGirl

Thanks hun, :) sorry I am all sorts of sappy tonight after an occurance with my GF this weekend ;)

13. Toxicity

Toxicity New Member

My fucking god... i dont give a shit about anything on there, but whoever gave womena dvice to buy eminem cds to impress boys... should shoot themselves in the anal with an anti-tank rifle.

14. lauren

lauren Active Member

its a recipe to come off chic and well rounded. if you have to follow those directions, you serioulsy lack a real personality.

sure, some of the points are valid (i have hundreds of awsomepics, hundreds of shoes, i am a beer aficionado, always have a fully stocked top shelf bar, i have a wiiiiiiiide range of music and i keept condoms) but i didnt need a damn list to tell me what to like or do and im not narrowly defined by such list.

15. JordanClarkson

JordanClarkson OT Supporter

This was obviously written by a female :rolleyes:

1. Guys don't give a shit about what you look like with clothes on
    2. Guys like girls short. Trash the heels
    3. A rap CD means you like black guys.
    4. Since when did women need pick up lines? And "no" is 100000000 times better. "I don't think my boyfriend would appreciate it" means "i want you but the only reason i'm saying no is because I have a bf"
    5. The only decent advice on the list
    6. Get rid of ALL bathroom magazines. The less mags we see, the better. Girls who rely on magazines are such a turn off.
    7. There's a reason you make less money than us. We simply don't care.
    8. I won't be snoring because I won't be sleeping over
    9. It's called "poor guy who's stuck in the friend zone"
    10. Lube is ok. There's no need for condoms :nono:

16. Carpet Liquor

Carpet Liquor New Member

Oh god I love it when a woman purrs. :drool:

(did I mention bedroom games are good though. ;) )

17. AstroGirl

Bedroom games?? Hmmmm, like what?

:smileysex

18. dscallaway69

dscallaway69 New Member

You have to be kidding me. You have some serious issues.
    1. I care how a girl looks with clothes on beings that is how you see her most of the time.
    2. I would agree for the most part, but not all men agree and beings that i am tall i like a woman in heels.
    3. Just because she has a rap cd means nothing about black guys. That is the most ignorant statement I have ever seen.
    4. I like it when women approach me with a pick up line i think it is cute.
    6. Never pay attention to all the magazines unless they are just laying out everywhere then I just think they are slobs not needy.
    7. That is the reason they make less money is we don't care. Nice reasoning.
    8. I can agree with this one.
    9. Yeah this is true but it is possible to have a friend of the opposite sex i actually enjoy having female friends so I don't have to put up with assholes like you.
    10. I almost want to make this the most ignorant thing ever said. There is a big need for condoms. Prevent disease and baby's. But hey I guess you are smart enough and mature enough to raise a kid. On second thought :nono:

So please next time think before you speak.

19. antihero

antihero OT Supporter

1. Guys don't give a shit about what you look like with clothes on

:ugh: yeah, nothing is hotter then a girl who cant dress herself. The differnce between a well dressed girl and a girl who shops at target and old navy is worlds apart.

2. Guys like girls short. Trash the heels

how short are you?

3. A rap CD means you like black guys.

yeah, probably, but not owning a rap cd means she probably isnt going to like clubbing and probably cant dance.

4. Since when did women need pick up lines? And "no" is 100000000 times better. "I don't think my boyfriend would appreciate it" means "i want you but the only reason i'm saying no is because I have a bf"

which is considered polite as it is a firm no, with the minimal ammount of rejection. you really a girl telling you "definitely not with you" instead of trying to be polite about it and avoid directly rejecting you?

6. Get rid of ALL bathroom magazines. The less mags we see, the better. Girls who rely on magazines are such a turn off.

only thing i agree on.. that cosmo trash is SCARY.

10. Lube is ok. There's no need for condoms :nono:
    :noes: :eek3:

20. Bret The Ripper

Bret The Ripper I

#9. would just piss me off. I can't stand when girls go to other guys for advice. Guy's arent hard to figure out. Food, sex, sleep, and some time with our buddies and we are happy. All the girl has to do is dont be a whore and hump another guy. :o

Edit: and on #2, I prefer short girls. Much Cuter. :o

21. ISO9002

ISO9002 New Member

22. lauren

lauren Active Member

wow...i always thought most guys liked tall girls. im 5'8" and have mostly dated guys 6'-6'3" or so....how short do you want them? and what is it about taller girls that turns you off? weight?

23. JordanClarkson

You lack teh sense of humor :ugh:

24. JordanClarkson

A "no" tells me I'm not her type so I won't bother her and maybe other girls like her. A "no because" will not allow me to make any personal progress, it'll confuse the hell out of me...is she lieing? Does she want me to try harder? Should I wait until she doesn't have a boyfriend? A "no" is pretty clear and dry.

25. JordanClarkson

Tall girls are fine. But if you're 5'8 and you wear 4" heels you're now 6' so any guy 5'9 to 6' is no longer good enough :run: