No WONDER Girls think all guys should be meterosexual! v.GirlMagazinesAreFullofSHIT

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by Metacomet, Sep 17, 2005.

1. Metacomet

Metacomet Guest

Oh man. I had no idea. Call me a homo but I was looking through my sisters seventeen magazine (jesus christ girls are vain, 80% of the mag is about makeup and clothes.)

I come to the glorious Q&A section where GUYS were writing in to show their opinion on certain subjects.

Let me quote here.

"If you're girlfriend grabbed your butt in public, how would you feel."

"I would never let my girlfriend behave in such a manner. I would most likely dump her for a more decent girl" -Steve Cohan, age 18

"If you're girlfriend fondled your crotch in front of your friends, would this make you uncomfortable?"

"Yes it would, I believe she should wait until we are both comfortable to express our feelings in private. I don't molest her in public so I don't know why she would think she is allowed to do the same to me." - Brian Ebenstein , age 19.

Among other topics that these homos wrote in feeling disgusted about.
    -Making out in public
    -Talking about sex casually
    -CHANGING CLOTHES IN FRONT OF US

Can you BELIEVE THIS!? I'm certain nobody is going to come out and tell Seventeen, "Hey guess what, you're printing bullshit because the guys writing you are full of puss-juice and faggotry."

No wonder girls think they should be prude... meanwhile they have to sneak around giving handjobs to LOSERS because they're afraid of what their boyfriends might think.

Just thought I'd share... I regret ever investigating the minds of Seventeen Magazine.

2. islanderman7

islanderman7 New Member

welcome to the media. im glad your not an "american idiot." which was something that green day was trying to get across.

3. jonno

jonno New Member

didnt you just post this shit?

ban

4. Carpet Liquor

Carpet Liquor New Member

Yep, occationally my GF and I will pick up a Cosmo to laugh at, especially when it's about "him". The best was some shit about "What hea really thinks in bed" HAHAHAHAHA, some great stand-up right there.

5. lauren

lauren Active Member

newsflash, maxim/stuff/etc is just as trashy. but yeah, i agree.

6. Mojo

Mojo New Member

obviously that those are made-up responses that can supposely give your average female to avoid sexual relations with males. youd be suprised how early teenage females are wanting to learn about sex education and tend to go deeper into it.

by responding with these "puss-juice and faggotry" comments, it will pursaude the female teen to not try these things and tell them its an bad idea through there minds. in reality, a female grabbing a mans croutch will definately lead on to sexual activitity. but this country doesnt want that to happen maybe? i sure dont...

[which leads to the fact why i dislike teenager mothers. they dress up them all ghetto when there only months old watsing money on fancy clothes to make them look all cute and shit. /end rant]

7. Milin

Milin It's Terminal.

bah. welcome to the communist christian state of our media.

8. JohnJohnJohnson

JohnJohnJohnson Effetely Sipping My Latte OT Supporter

Meh. Grab for a condom when you grab a crotch and face that people will get it on.

9. JohnJohnJohnson

JohnJohnJohnson Effetely Sipping My Latte OT Supporter

Got any humorous maxim/stuff quotes for us? :naughty:

10. Carpet Liquor

Carpet Liquor New Member

Yeah, that's what I saw in the quoted responces, the sad fact is that, this only makes sex harder later in life for these girls that actually believed and adhere to that frame of mind later and causes more social-sexual problems than it solves.

Last edited: Sep 19, 2005
  11. lauren

lauren Active Member

i do have a maxim subscription. i do not have any female mag subs. :dunno:

12. timberwolf

timberwolf New Member

So what's the female version of a metrosexual???

13. Carpet Liquor

Carpet Liquor New Member

I believe it would just be a woman. The way I understand "metrosexual" is being a male that likes to be primped by getting mani/peticures, and doing things that a lot of women do to look better.