MIL NO SHIT, THERE I WAS...

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by willijdub, Mar 19, 2008.

1. willijdub

willijdub New Member

Last edited: Apr 9, 2008
  2. Jyokker

Jyokker The trouser snake is very aggressive. It will corn

seconded

3. willijdub

willijdub New Member

( if you see a post with deployment stories in it, put a link in it here)

Last edited: Apr 9, 2008
  4. fooj

fooj OT Supporter

i lit a guy on fire with a flashbang :eek4:

5. kawasakizx6rrrr

kawasakizx6rrrr New Member

mortars are shitty

time for a funny story:

So we are out for 10 days at this security station we just set up. shit was getting crazy. the place was an old school and we were chilling inside. the building was taking machine gun and rocket fire intermitently. we were waiting to do any cas-evacs and just providing security and helping with sandbags on the roof at night.
    anyway fast foward, we have been there for a while and we have now been taking mortars as well. so me and my buddy mitch, we go out to take a shit outside, in a wooden shitter with 3 holes and the half 55 gallon drums that catch the shit. flies are everywhere, it's disgusting. i am about to take a shit, and mitch is already shitting, when the mortars start hitting. these must have been 81mm mortars or whatever, because they were large booms.
    so i look at mitch and he looks at me and all the dudes outside are running inside, and i have never pulled my pants up faster than that, me and mitch ran the fuck out and back inside. anyways, fast foward to the next time i have to shit. i go with my buddy michael. we go and we are shitting and then sure enough, the mortars start hitting, this time a lot closer. so, realizing the last time, that if a mortar is going to hit the shitter, it's going to hit the shitter. nothing i can do about it, but preferably i didn't feel like going out like a combat elvis, you know what i mean?
    so, everyone starts yelling and running around and back inside. i look at michael, he looks at me, and we both say, "eh, whatever..." finally, me and michael are the only ones left outside, still shitting and the guy inside closest to the door yells out "there anyone in the shitters?!?!?!" to which we reply, mortars still dropping "yeah, we're pinchin it off!" hahaha. let me tell you i , the next shit i took was alone. i only took 3 shits over 10 days and got mortared for 2 of them, when i sat down to shit. nobody wanted to go shit with me because they were afraid they would die hahaha
    well anyway, i am pretty sure it was the next day, we got called to put an immediate patrol out to neutralize a couple of dudes doing some harrassing small arms fire, and we run out the back, past the shitters and to our trucks, right when....you guessed it, the mortars start dropping. anyway to make an even longer story shorter, michael is running and a mortar hits about a foot next to him. craziest thing i ever saw. he got blown down to the ground, i thought he was done. lucky bastard only got about a quarter size hole in his ass.

oh yeah, i think it was the day before, we started taking fire as we were passing sandbags, fortifying positions, and everyone starts running around like madmen and it was so funny, this sea bee just freaks out and runs away without his rifle and yells "i'm just a sea bee, i don't know what to do!" we had a good laugh with that.:rofl:

6. clever_username

clever_username Active Member

any time some guy started a sea story with "so there i was...."

i'd pipe in with "knee deep in the jungles of malasia with nothin but a knife and an aircraft carrier."

7. willijdub

willijdub New Member

lawls.