no sex drive in relationship

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by drew, Feb 3, 2006.

1. drew

drew New Member

ive been with my girl for about 10 months now. we've always gotten along great...she used to be real promiscuous and horny as fuck when we first started going out. i kinda changed her a little bit and she settled down. lately our sex drive has been real weak...sex is like uh ok get off now. i lose my hard on and shes not feeling it. we both wanna get this straightened out. i feel like its my fault tho. lately i feel like i got depression and anxiety so maybe im inflicting that on her. im also always real horny and cant really control my emotions so she thinks she might be subconciously compensating by not wanting to fuck. shes been sick for the past several days and now shes getting her period so this is really gonna fuck things up for the next week. im doing everything i can...bringing her food if she needs it, taking care of her, and most importantly not talking about sex at all. she said, and i agree with her, that if i act like i dont need sex, she'll want it even more just cuz she cant have it...kinda how it used to be the first couple months we were going out. any ideas??

2. drew

drew New Member

oh and could me losing my hard on be a byproduct of depression?

3. Abomb

Abomb New Member

all mental in yo head

4. is3lost

is3lost New Member

Unless you are taking anti depressants, they could affect that. but yeah, it's probably in your head.

5. Guardfather

Guardfather The Paradox

Absolutely.

Gain control of yourself. With my first serious gf, I wanted it more than she did. It became annoying to her. So I switched it up. I still did the things that got her horny, but I resisted her attempts to get sexual, to an extent. That challenge seemed to make her want it more.

However, I do feel that most relationships that involve those sorts of "games" are probably not the right relationships for either person. But it all depends on the couple, as all couples are unique.

6. BATMANs

BATMANs New Member

do something different like play rape or introduce K-9.........

7. red97gst

red97gst New Member

you gotta flirt with each other man. i realized just how key that is.

dont do this now, since shes not only sick but also on her period, BUT, after this

when youre apart, send her flirty text messages. or if you both have jobs, send naughty emails to her. nothing over the top or too blunt, but just treat her like a girl you just started sleeping with....

sometimes going out together and having some drinks works...maybe go and each flirt with OTHER people at the club, then both be so turned on that u go fuck in the parking lot.....depends on your style though. Basically, what do you think got her attracted to you in the first place? Your looks? the way you act around other girls? really good at basketball? real muscular? very good with words, poetry, etc., ? You have to make her attracted to you, and WANT you sexually. So if youve been bummin it lately, wearing flannel shirts and keepin your hair a mess, then shape up and act like youre single again.

Become the prize...

8. PocoDiablo

PocoDiablo New Member

:werd: :bowdown:

I agree 100%. Think about how you guys were when you were first dating. Have you stopped going on, having fun, all that? If so ... get back into it!

9. t b

t b This is almost as fun as playing with the speech f

totally having the same problem and have received the same advice, good luck to ya

10. turboCABBY

turboCABBY New Member

Dude. Just tease her more. she will tease you back. you should have no problem then. Take it slower through the foreplay. Let us know how it goes.

haha that sounds perverted. I don't need details. just tell us if things worked out.

peace

11. Werdna

Werdna Livin' the SLO Life...

i feel ya man, stress and anxiety will kill sex drive...and if you're bored with sex and not excited about it, your johnson will not cooperate...maybe go a while without it? make sure your diet is in check too, eat plenty of fats.

12. NVMY03GT

NVMY03GT New Member

Roll Play FTW.

13. ebbnflo

ebbnflo REAL- LAOT Hermit

I think you are starting to do the right thing now. See how that goes. Give it time. If it still isn't working out, re-evaluate. Think about what meds you both have used, your stress levels, and if maybe you or she should see a doctor to talk about what's going on.