SRS No more weed for me

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by frankdahtank21, Jun 14, 2008.

1. frankdahtank21

frankdahtank21 You have no fucking idea!

So i have been smoking pretty regularly the last few weeks and i have decided that enough is enough, and its time to quit. I have about 9 weeks until i have to move back out to go to school, and thats plenty of time to clean up and shape up. Wish me luck, Ill keep you posted.

2. O'Fuck

O'Fuck Guest

Best of luck to ya man.

3. meervincent

meervincent New Member

good luck, im quiting tonight myself... again...

4. psilocyborg

psilocyborg Guest

Be thankful you're on a drug that is relatively easy to "just quit". Don't listen to the bullshit about it being just as hard as anything else.

To anyone making the predicted comment: Hardness is relative to the person, but also to the drug.

5. O'Fuck

O'Fuck Guest

You manage to outdo yourself every time you say something stupid :uh:

I never once said anything remotely... REMOTELY like 'weed is just as hard to quit for everyone as are harder drugs'.

I've said a hundred times that its obviously easier to quit than drugs that are PHYSICALLY addictive. I simply said weed isn't ALWAYS easy to "just quit" for SOME people. Thank you for repeating what I've said time and time again... that it depends on the person. Like I said over and over... some people can just give it up, some people can't. Not that you really deserve a serious response... but some of us actually use this board for info and advice, unlike yourself.

Honestly psilocyborg... be a fucking human being for 5 fucking seconds and tell us...

Of all the fucking sub boards on OT, why in the living hell would you pick R2R to troll? You know people here are working their asses off to get better. How the fuck do you get such a kick out of starting shit and belittling people who've done nothing but come here for help?

Its like 5 bucks a month to do that on the main board. I'm just as big an asshole as you are, over there. But this is the last fucking place on OT that you need to show off what a dick you can be. I'll gladly loan you five bucks if you really are that bored and poor.

6. psilocyborg

psilocyborg Guest

For the last time, I'm not trolling! If a had a few hundred more posts would you take me seriously?

Was it someone else spewing similar shit then? About the "no drug is harder than another" thing? My comment about relative hardness is the enlightened truth, regardless of whether you've said similar things!

I've been on a few subforums, but I find the topic of drugs particularly interesting. Sometimes I offer decent posts... I personally think there should be a general drug use discussion/harm reduction subforum because sometimes people have that type of question. That is where totse has this place by the balls.

P.S. Is the main forum really that interesting? The others seem to have decent variety.

Yay for thread hijack!

7. O'Fuck

O'Fuck Guest

If I was 5 years old I would probably buy your sudden turn around of attitude.

Of course you weren't referencing what I'd just said the other day, when I said some of us can't just quit. Listen to bullshit? What bullshit? You were just giving friendly advice... nothing to do with what anyone here had said right?

Predicted comment? But I thought what you'd said had nothing to do with us?

I'm done. Do whatever the fuck you want.
    Just remember that mods can see your old posts if you delete them. And I don't think they are stupid enough to buy your new act.

8. i killed tupac

i killed tupac New Member

You mean like the physical withdrawals, like opposed to a drug like heroin?

9. psilocyborg

psilocyborg Guest

Physical withdrawals along with the depth and nature of the psychological addcition. Meth and tobacco, for example, have worse psychological addiction. Tobacco is said (google for cited sources) to be more addictive than anything (behavioral ques/integration) and meth has that ultimate pleasure to crave.

10. O'Fuck

O'Fuck Guest

psilocyborg has left the building :)

psilocyborg glen583907-26-2008 Permanent Never Forever constant trolling in R2R - fuck off

11. Coottie

Coottie BOOMER......SOONER OT Supporter

You would have thought 14 days off would have been a big warning......guess not.

12. i killed tupac

having quit both, that's a tough one

13. i killed tupac

A treat that kills you slowly...quit now and live longer!
    And how does one "quit" something more than once? ;)

14. ~stangzorized~

~stangzorized~ New Member

the consequences from tobacco are usually relatively long-term.. where has heroin/meth, the consequences usually come very fast.. which is why quitting the later seems to take the top in quitting before tobacco.

15. TaVeRaVe

TaVeRaVe New Member

The best of luck to you!

16. 1JZGTE

1JZGTE New Member

human beings are weak

17. Diesel Fumes

Diesel Fumes Guest

cool updates