No matter what I do...I cannot make my gf have an orgasm

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by AutoEuphoria, Mar 13, 2008.

1. AutoEuphoria

AutoEuphoria New Member

:sadwavey:

Gotta say...it's hard to write this. Can't say I've had a lot of sexual experience in the past...at least as far as the number of girls go. I had sex with one other girl before my gf, and I've been dating my gf for the last 5.5 years. Never cheated on her, so yeah - been with two girls in my life. The first girl was a freak, and I made her have a few orgasms before I finished. She got them really easily, and really quickly. This girl that I've been dating, and will probably eventually marry, has been another story.

Before I go on, I must say this. It is entirely possible I'm doing something completely wrong. As I said above, I haven't had experiences outside of this relationship, and that first girl I had sex with was a 1 night thing. So, yeah...no confirmation on whether or not I actually do know what I'm doing.

I have read everything I can on the internet and in books. I've bought things like vibrators (after researching and trying to find one that was highly rated) and cremes...I've tried everything from hours of oral sex to countless positions. I honestly just don't know what to do differently that I haven't already tried.

She says she does not like to masturbate. I live with her, and I know she's not playing with herself...ever...and she tells me that she's never had an orgasm before, and she's been with a few guys. She may be lying about that because she knows this bothers me, but I have no way of knowing for sure. She can't climax with the toys I bought, either. She doesn't seem to have much of a clitoris...it definitely doesn't make itself known very often (again, maybe I'm just not doing something right). If I rub her there, she doesn't feel anything different than if I rub anywhere else in that region. I've tried the g-spot thing...nothing. I have literally tried EVERYTHING I can think of with no success. When she is using the vibrator she often complains that she can't find her "spot" or when she does find it (and starts going nuts), she loses it really fast. She'll find it and stay on it, but after a few seconds, that intense feeling is gone, and she'll continue to search for it. It's really f'ing weird.

She always tells me that it feels good, but I always feel like dogshit because in over 5 years I haven't felt like I've ever satisfied her. If you guys know of ANYTHING I can try...or any product or toy or whatever...I'd greatly appreciate it. I've basically given up on sex because I feel so bad afterwards for not giving her an orgasm LOL...it's sad, but true. And it's nothing to do with not lasting a long time - I don't have that problem, nor do I have a sub-average sized cock.

2. MattThom01

MattThom01 New Member

my guess is, it's in her head, has NOTING to do with you.

Drop the issue, don't worry about giving her an orgasm...until she reaches the point where she can give herself one, it probably just won't happen.

3. HuskiRuski

HuskiRuski Cardinal Fan

if she can't do it herself, there's no way that you'll be able to.
    it's not about you. it's her.

4. Yuppy

Yuppy Have a seat right there....

of course you cant make her do it. she has to want to do it.... and be relaxed enough and familair enough with herself to do it on her own

5. antihero

antihero OT Supporter

:werd:

my rule of thumb is that if a girl cant give herself an orgasm with no power tools in less time then it takes to bake cookies , im not going to sweat it if i can't give her one.

Last edited: Mar 13, 2008
  6. mavfan1

mavfan1 Active Member

period

7. uwofrost

uwofrost New Denver Crew

Go pick up a pack of batteries and a dildo for her and give her a weekend to try and figure it out...

8. runawaycamel

runawaycamel New Member

For now I'd stop bringing it up to her. I hate feeling pressured into having an orgasm...it should just come. ...er...literally. Go freakishly slow...sometimes that helps.

9. mavfan1

mavfan1 Active Member

i think it said they have toys?