SRS no girl and no job

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by Towelie55, Sep 5, 2006.

1. Towelie55

Towelie55 NICKOS/TRYFUHL CREW

:wtc: I normally dont fell dorry for myself but I gots no girl and no prospect of hooking up and just lost my job today. My life is lookin real shitty right now this sucks.

2. RyeBread

RyeBread If you tell the truth you don't have to remember a

two responses come to mind.

a) commisserate with you and let you wallow in misery

b) tell you that you still have many many blessings, and to cry to someone in a burn unit, or to a child that just lost their parent in a car crash.

neither are particularily compassionate, so I will also offer up that you are not alone, and it may very well not be the last time you are faced with similar circumstances, or even worse things come your way.

for whatever reason, when I'm feeling down, I make it a point to get active, to help out whereever possible. who knows, volunteer someplace, you may meet someone with relationship potential, or even a prospective employer, or both! :)

3. Coottie

Coottie BOOMER......SOONER OT Supporter

But you're a guy right?? So just do like the rest of us and jerk it till it falls off or you find another girl.

Oh....and GET A JOB YOU BUM! :)

Yeah I'm just kidding. Lighten up man. This too shall pass. Look at it this way, you have unlimited time to search for your next job! Start applying at different places today...don't wait. The sooner you take action the quicker you will turn this all around. g/l

4. johan

johan Active Member

Sorry dude.

Get a job first. Don't like your job? Get a better job. Then a better one. Then a better one.

The girl situation will take care of itself when the job situation is stable.

5. FuckCF4Life

FuckCF4Life New Member

whooaaa i hope girls dont judge on jobs... and money income...

second thought we judge on tits and ass...Tooshay..

Im in the same boat with no job and no gf.. and im really not into sleeping around.. its kinda repulsive..

6. Ford4Life

Ford4Life Guest

Don't worry about the girl part, you don't need to value yourself based on if you have a girlfriend.

The job part, get on it now. So you lost your job today, it happens, don't get down on yourself. Don't wait, get started tomorrow sending out resumes and setting up interviews. The longer you wait the harder it gets.

7. Towelie55

Towelie55 NICKOS/TRYFUHL CREW

Yeah I was really mad because they fired me and said because I couldnt be there enough I go to school in the morning they knew that hiring me.

8. shankems2000

shankems2000 If you read everybody's user text and location, yo

Hmm well that said, I'm guessing it wasn't your dream job. Like everyone has said before me, start looking now. You know how long it can take to find a decent job, so the sooner you start the more likely you are to find one. And you never know, you just may meet your next girlfriend at this future job. :naughty:

9. Darketernal

Darketernal Watch: Aria The Origination =)

*hugs* :hug: im sorry what happend, losing your job can be very depressing however , if you lost your job as much as i have, you will realise that losing your job is not equal to losing your life. A showing that you have a life of your own to live is more important then having a gf.

You can re-attrieve what you have lost, just as i have with some serious effort.

10. MrInconsistant

MrInconsistant New Member

dawt

you don't get clean by rolling in the mud

learn what you can from the situation and move on

11. Los

Los Active Member

Don't feel too bad.

I have a part part PART time job at EB, I work very little elsewhere (had a temp job with rebuilding FYE here, but the last day got sick) and going to school. Live with my parents, have one or two friends that I kick it with here, and that's it.

I miss my home in Oklahoma.