No fun during sex

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by JohnJohnJohnson, Oct 6, 2005.

1. JohnJohnJohnson

JohnJohnJohnson Effetely Sipping My Latte OT Supporter

My female friend doesn't get off during sex. She gets off during oral and when she gets fingered (G-spot) ... but never during sex. The only exception is if she has clitoris stimulation, which she can do better when she's not fucking. The actual having sex part (the vaginal penetration) doesn't feel good (or bad) to her at all.

2. Mojo

Mojo New Member

do you have past exp. with your sex skills and techniques?

remember to keep in mind its about how you use it, so dont blame the size. try a little foreplay and teasing could also help? im no sex expert, maybe the elites can chime in

3. RockChick

RockChick New Member

some women dont get off from intercourse... vaginal stimulation only. thats just the way it is...

if you can get her off during foreplay, thats fine. if you know she gets off from sex and clit stimulation, keep on doing that... find positions that will help you. sooner or later she should enjoy it.

4. Chicago

Chicago Unleash The Dragon - Sexy Rexy For President

:bigthumb:

5. beatlegeuce

beatlegeuce New Member

Either can I only on clitorial stimulation, Masturbation has ruined me!:(:eek4:

6. JohnJohnJohnson

It's definitely not the size factor, as she is very new to sex and initially was waaay too tight. I don't know. She can get off with a finger inside her, and no clitoral stimulation ... but not a cock.

7. SeeVinceRun

SeeVinceRun Currently In Prison OT Supporter

To be honest, this sounds almost mental on her part. Then again, alot of sex is mental.

However, girls that cant climax from vaginal intercourse arent uncommon. You may just have your work cut out w/ this one. Try different positions.

8. krondo

krondo New Member

all i can suggest is yoga or try the other g-spot man (if that's not illegal in your state, but then again, who's gonna find out right?)

9. Wildwood*Flower

Wildwood*Flower New Member

Hey, guess what! You have a NORMAL "female friend." Women who don't orgasm through intercourse are the majority.

"Can Women Experience Orgasm From Intercourse Alone?
    Yes, but experts like Shere Hite, author of the Hite Report: A Nationwide Study of Female Sexuality (Dell Publishing, 1977), say that only about 30 percent of women orgasm through penile thrusting alone. It's not for lack of ability or desire--it s simply a matter of anatomy. Contrary to popular belief, the vagina is not the epicenter of female sexual pleasure. That would be the clitoris, which is loaded with nerve endings (as is a man's penis). During vaginal intercourse, the clitoris gets little or no direct contact, while the penis is constantly stimulated (who said life is fair?). This can be remedied, however, by trying other sexual positions (such as "woman on top"), or by using manual, oral, or other forms of stimulation that offer more direct and consistent clitoral contact."

10. JohnJohnJohnson

Well, that's from a 77 article; and her G-Spot orgasms are WAY. WAYYYY stronger than her clitoral ones. But somehow I can't hit that with my dick.

11. Coco Monkey

Coco Monkey OT Supporter

my gf is the same way. :hs: it sucks.