No F'in way! V.soysauceorwhateveryournameis....

Discussion in 'Fitness & Nutrition' started by jared_IRL, Jul 11, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jared_IRL

jared_IRL OT Supporter

I typed out this long ass reply to his 'i hate proteinz' thread, and when I hit reply, it was locked.

Well fuck that noise. I spent too long on typing that. So you all have to read it.

:squint:

I didn't read the rest of this thread.

I just came here to say that the reason you're not getting a good response is because the premise of your whole argument is bullshit.

You don't *need* protein shakes or Tuna to bulk up.

Protein shakes and tuna are two examples of ways to get protein in your diet.

So are a lot of the things you listed in your diet, like eggs, sausages, chicken fast food, etc...

You're saying that you plan on gaining muscle without eating two or three of THOUSANDS of protein sources.

So you're totally missing the point of own thread.

You can't say you're going to get big without protein and then list 10 sources of protein in your diet. It just doesn't add up.

You WILL gain muscle with your diet. Why? Because you're doing the 2 things required to do so:

1: calories in > calories out
    2: lifting weights

Now, you may be asking - If anyone can gain muscle if both of those things are true, why do people bother counting calories?

The reason people count calories and percentages is because as you get stronger and leaner and maintain more muscle on your body, it becomes harder and harder to keep progressing. In order to do so, you need to become more specific to keep your gains progressing.

With that said, don't think for one second that just because you gain muscle without counting calories that it's a waste of time to do so. You will find sooner or later that the people who are paying attention to what and when they consume calories are progressing much faster than you. Not only that, they will be doing so much more efficiently - bulking with less fat gain, and cutting with less muscle loss.

I like to equate it to car racing. At first, you just strap the biggest supercharger you can to you car, and you're fast. But as the competition gets tougher, and your skill gets better, you start noticing the details more and more. Then you start buying fiberglass body panels and changing your engine parts from iron to aluminum...

Sooner or later, you get to the point where you can feel the difference from shaving 10 ounces off of the weight of each wheel.

Well, sooner or later, you'll be able to notice the difference between a shitty fast food burger and a chicken breast.

But you're not there yet.

2. TZ

TZ Banned

3. GOGZILLA

GOGZILLA Double-Uranium Member

nice waste of time there dude, anyone that really cares will figure it out on their own. the information is out there.

4. MaineSucks

MaineSucks OT Supporter

wow thats a long post

5. cavefish

cavefish You ain't a crook son, you just a shook one

Thats a lot of words about something no one cares about.

Guess whats going to happen to this thread!

6. jared_IRL

jared_IRL OT Supporter

Yeah, I know.

But I typed it all, and I wasn't just gonna let it go...

Honestly, I only typed it out because my legs hurt too much to get up and walk away from the computer...

3 sets of 405x5 ATG ftl....

Oh, and I tore my boxers ass out during one... Suprised the hell outta me! :rofl:

7. jared_IRL

jared_IRL OT Supporter

You can kill it.

Im ok with that.

8. jared_IRL

jared_IRL OT Supporter

now you know why I had to start my own thread.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.