NO explode and sickness?

Discussion in 'Fitness & Nutrition' started by njftw, May 22, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. njftw

njftw New Member

Would I be right saying that everyones body will react different to different supps? I have friends that take NO Explode and like it just fine, I tried it 3 years ago and almost made me puke in the gym, made me feel like complete shit... So my friend tells me I need to drink a lot of water with it or I will get nausia. So I try it again yesterday for the first time in three years, I was drinking PLENTY of water throughout the day as well as leading up to and during my workout. I was hitting legs and right in the middle of my workout I felt the supp acting up...but it was making me sick. I almost puked I had to go sit down for like 15 minutes and chill out until i felt better and finished my workout.

Are some supps just not for some people?

2. ulter

ulter AFBoard owner

Absolutely. Supps formulas are no different than drug formulas. Some people have sides that other don't.

3. TKEBoss

TKEBoss Nelson Sexors

Also, you might be using too much.

NO Explode gave me scary nose bleeds when I took it when it first hit the market at 4 scoops a day. Just bought some Sunday and taking 2 scoops. So far so good.

4. Pringles

Pringles New Member

Id start out with one scoop. It made my friends nose bleed at 2 scoops. But either way you gotta find your balance and where it will work for you assuming you want to stick with it.

5. njftw

njftw New Member

Yeah thats what I figured... crazy thing is I started out with just one scoop. So I took that as a sign that my body doesn't like it, my friend says he takes 2 scoops and feels just fine.

oh well...it wont make or break me

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.