SRS no emotion

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by familyguy101, Mar 28, 2005.

1. familyguy101

familyguy101 New Member

Dec 19, 2004
    why the hell do i have next to zero emotions except for the occasional depression? i feel nothing for family, girls, or any friends. i now see them all as just dumb people that bother me and i want nothing to do with anyone. hanging out with friends, all we do is drive around and waste gas and money, i honestly don't ever have fun. just a stupid waste of time. i don't seem to give a shit about anything anymore, not even getting busted by the cops and then bitched out by my parents. I'm a very realist person and thing positive people are fucking retarded and should be slapped straight. I see no point in trying to look at things positively, doesn't make me feel better or happy. i was only happy when i was a child but i grew up and happiness doesn't seem to exist anymore. if you can tell what kind of person i am just from that dumb shit i just wrote, please tell me what the hell is wrong with this just a phase??
  2. HeftyFD

HeftyFD Guest

it sounds to me like you need some counseling. it sounds to me like you have deeper rooted issues that are keeping you from finding happiness in anything, and you should address these issues by talking to someone about them. thats just my 2 cents
  3. Girder_Shade

Girder_Shade Active Member OT Supporter

Feb 22, 2005
    You and I are very similar.

Although I am pretty satisfied with how things are for me at the moment I dispise so many people in my life.
    Friends, family, girls, co workers, etc.
    They just generally piss me off.

Infact I hate most people... old people, women, kids, tryhard males, etc.
    I think of them as stupid morons who are wasting their lives and the earth's resources.

I was alot happier when I was younger and with my best friend.
    We used to spend all the time together.
    Ever since he moved a few years ago I just stopped caring about things and people.
    Most of the time, I just work and stay at home and either play games, go for a jog, read a book or sleep.

I still hang out with alot of my friends but all we do is either go out and get drunk, drive around in our cars or try and pick up chicks.
    I feel I'm a realist too and I believe its all just a big waste of time and money.
  4. LiQuiD_FuSioN

LiQuiD_FuSioN New Member

Dec 31, 2004
    I am generally in the same mindset as you too. I really don't care for anything really, I just want to get my money and leave. I don't really care to involve myself in other people's lives, my problem is fear of progress,.. fear that one day I'll look back and my life is already passed by.
  5. Darketernal

Darketernal Watch: Aria The Origination =)

Oct 8, 2002
    Everything in life without love is meaningless.

Help and love others and your happyness will return.

So simple and stupid, yes it's that simple and stupid. But its true. :wavey:
  6. Wise advice.
  7. BradUF

BradUF Guest

Happiness comes from within and not from earthly goods.
  8. gum11

gum11 Guest

i used to be in your shoes dude..what you need is to see things in a new way. what i did was get on effexor and started doing things differently such as treating people in a different manner, finding the right friends...