LGBT No cute guys?

Discussion in 'Lifestyle' started by elgrapadora, Oct 1, 2006.

1. elgrapadora

elgrapadora New Member

how the hell can there be no cute guys in a high school that serves 10-12 towns? The GSA has 12 members, mostly girls. The one guy who I was attracted to turned out to be a manwhore..being bi and in HS is a horrible combination...

2. Navvik

Navvik Active Member

you could try and convert someone? :dunno:

3. DragonsBane

DragonsBane New Member

Also, many people in highschool dont let on that they are gay/bi .. it usually comes out immediately after graduation

4. RyRy

RyRy Active Member

:werd: This is why I :love: Fall semesters here at college :rofl:

5. RX Bandit

RX Bandit Sell You Beautiful »

Pictures of you? And ten to twelve towns....wow, you must live out in the country. My graduating class five years ago alone was about 800 kids drawn from about four subdivisions in the city. :o

6. 2500

2500 Guest

yeah, HS is tough. thats why i turned to the internet to find people. BAD choice on my part. i was young and uninformed of the dangers of doing that. best bet would be to hold off until you can meet normal people, cuz 99% of the guys i met, i never knew their names, i never spoke to them again, lol. man was i a stupid teen, lol.

7. elgrapadora

elgrapadora New Member

[​IMG]
    Ill try to find my sr photos and scan them in and hopefully put them up instead of this..
    Yeah, my school is a voc tech school, sr class this year is about 150 strong. A lot of the towns that are in our district are large but they have other voc tech schools they can send their kids to..

8. CoCo

CoCo ...is a Queer Don!! OT Supporter

I had loads of fun in high school. It doesn't hurt that I attended a private Catholic school...with a lot of sexually repressed people, perfectly conditioned for gay sex. (Because the girls didn't want to technically 'loose their virginity', the only gave oral and anal...so the guys all knew the pleasures as ass could bring. Only, they hadn't yet found anyone who actually liked IDB...)

9. Fate13

Fate13 New Member

I am happy to see that i wasn't the only queer in boy scouts... despite what most ppl think there don't seem to be alot of us in them.... (no pun intended)

10. elgrapadora

elgrapadora New Member

Yeah, its kinda hush hush if you're gay/bi in the scouts. Its mostly the adults they dont want to be gay/bi because to them that may equal child molester..

11. elgrapadora

elgrapadora New Member

Well yeah, thats a given for all guys Catholic school, but this is a public school that has many towns serving it. Few gay guys in my school, dated one, didnt turn out good to say the least, but thats another days story..

12. spiffy_badrock

spiffy_badrock I'm sorry, if you were right, I'd agree with you.

I had a better experience with the Internet when I was in HS, I had a car though, so I dated usually about an hour away from home....but it worked out for me. :wiggle:

13. tony

tony Guest

:drool: :drool: go on myspace

14. NOVAJock

NOVAJock Modded & Underrated

If you live in an area where in-breeding is common, well....there's your answer.

Around this area, we tend to joke about a few towns where, historically, in-breeding was common. If you go to one of their town fairs in the summer, it's a riot. The majority of the people walking around tend to look the same - they all have that dumbass look, missing teeth (and what teeth aren't missing are usually brown like chocolate), and they are about as intelligent as a butt plug.

15. tony

tony Guest

there was alot of cute guys when i am in high one of them i think is :greddy: :x: , since is 2 years younger, then, he had not gotten laid yet, and goes around the subject when i talk about girls, he always forces him slef on me :naughty: , i should of sucked him off at target in 2003:hsd: , i know he has a big cock :drool: , since he is about 6.5 :naughty: , and toned up :drool: , so please be :greddy:

16. NOVAJock

sex in Target?

Dude...now that is SO gay... :mamoru:

17. tony

tony Guest

well my mom does nto know i am bi :noes: , and right after that, i had wet dreams :drool: that i sucked him off, and i woke up hard as rock, :drool:

18. Fate13

Fate13 New Member

The funny part is that i am a leader, but they don't know i am gay.... and i was the replacement scoutmaster on the last weeklong camping trip!

19. elgrapadora

elgrapadora New Member

I live in MA, so thats not really a problem lol. Just a small town that I live in

20. elgrapadora

elgrapadora New Member

Have one, thats where the first gay guy from my school found me...
    http://www.myspace.com/13640227
    Its rather plain, but meh, im not that kind of kid who is addicted to myspace..

21. Fate13

Fate13 New Member

... do u lack gaydar like some of us? or do u simply think there are not gay guys at your school... either way u said your bi, find a girl if all else fails... or fallow the man whore they tend to lead to other gays...

22. elgrapadora

elgrapadora New Member

Im not really paying attention to my surroundings, though I have watched my ex and the other gay guy around the cafe, cant really see anything different about them. Plus, Im not gonna follow Martin, ive kinda noticed that he looks over his should when hes walking infront of me at the end of the day in the halls..

23. NOVAJock

I live in NH. It's a big problem. :mamoru:

24. elgrapadora

elgrapadora New Member

Where in NH? My grandmother has a house in Alton, its a bit up from the bay though.

25. elgrapadora

elgrapadora New Member

Ill post a better picture of me later tonight, need to rummage around the house for my Sr. Photos..