No condom....

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by FadedCamo, Mar 16, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. FadedCamo

FadedCamo New Member

My GF started the pill last month, so we pretty much have gone away with the condoms since they make it so I can't feel much of anything. But her and I are still worried about me cumming inside of her, even with birth control. Anyone have any experience with it, and is it safe?

2. skitcy

skitcy uhm title! ok

omg omg omg search button omg omg omg

3. FadedCamo

FadedCamo New Member

Omg omg omg dont care omg omg omg

4. huntz0r

huntz0r New Member

This has been answered a million times.

cliffs: the pill is something like 98% effective under ideal circumstances. Ideal circumstances can be a little tricky to achieve with the pill. You are taking a risk, but if she takes her doses perfectly, it should (key word) be a negligible risk.

You are aware I hope that it takes a month for the pill to become effective. So if she started taking it last month and you didn't wait a full month before going at it then you have already screwed the pooch.

5. Devilish

Devilish Remind me AGAIN

Why do people automatically think if you have unprotected sex you're going to fall pregnant? I had unprotected sex for 3 years and didn't fall pregnant. It's all about the timing.

It will just take getting used to. If you're that worried, start using them again.

6. darnit

darnit New Member

sex without BC= REALLY REALY HIGH chance of a baby. I would not take those odds in Vegas. Hell, I better odds betting on the coing toss for the superbowl and thats a 50/50 shot. Thats assuming of course that all people involved have a healthy reproduction system.
    SEX with BC= REALY REALLY low chance, and you see me stepping up to the table , placing my cash down.

I can really say with CERTAIN knowledge that NO BC can equal a baby, even if both people have medical issues that could lower there chances..
    I have low swimmer activity, the Mother of my duaghter has some female issues. I was told, you have a very very low chance of having kids, possible but very low.
    She was told if you have children again, it would be almost a miracle.
    NO BC for 6 months with no issues.

Did you get the part where I say she is the mother of my duaghter?
    Being safe = No child support

7. JustaMeThang

JustaMeThang New Member

Please search and read the sticky. Thanks. Closin.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.