Nitro Tech Strawberry

Discussion in 'Fitness & Nutrition' started by bml, Aug 4, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bml

bml New Member

Who here takes it? I am wondering what u take it with, or do u just mix it with water and drink it.. i want somthing that will make it tast good.
    thx

2. bml

bml New Member

i only spend 40 for a 4lbs of it. but i been using for 2 months now its just that i wanna see if there is any better way of eating it lol but thx

3. bml

bml New Member

guess no one takes it ?

4. cavefish

cavefish You ain't a crook son, you just a shook one

I can get 10lbs of whey for the same price.

Just mix it with water or milk, or some kind of juice. It doesn't really matter unless you're trying to count your carbs or something.

5. bml

bml New Member

no i dont care about the carbs.. its just the flav is so strong and still tast like this nasty ass strarwberry lol... iv tried making a shake with juice and stuff and it tast good but just 2 much to do .... but thx

6. Dismay

Dismay Elitist Prick OT Supporter

strawberry is the worst flavor to get... just mix it with water and be done with it

next time, get vanilla or chocolate

7. bml

bml New Member

is chocolate good? my buddy told me it tasted like chalk.. lol ill go with vanilla next time for shure thats if they have it in the 4lb jugs

8. cavefish

cavefish You ain't a crook son, you just a shook one

Save your money and don't get Nitro Tech. Or if money isnt an issue get some Muscle Milk.

9. brolli

brolli OT Supporter

if 4 poudns lasted you 2 months the you certainly aren't taking enough of it. Get optimum nutrition chocolate protein from fitrx.com with promo code "FREESHIP" it will be the cheapeast you can find it.

10. bml

bml New Member

no it only last me about a month or less ... this is my second time buying strawberry.. i Like nitro tech and iam just wondering if there is some kind of differnt recipes out there or if people mix it wth something differnt to make it test better....

11. Neal&Bob

Neal&Bob New Member

HAHAA the kid gets NITROTECH....not only that he gets strawberry. Biggest waste of money...seriously. Oh well....you'll learn over time.

But to help you out.....drink with some milk, vanilla yogurt, and some icecubes, etc

12. bml

bml New Member

hahaah thats real funnn how? All i want to know is if someone knows of any orther way of taking it as in differnt kind of foods.................. i dont need to hear i pay to much for my shit, it doesnt work blah blah i didint ask that.. if u dont take it and dont know what iam talking about then dont put ur 2 cents in...
    thx

13. bml

bml New Member

yeah i first like the strawberry for like aweek then it got gross lol ill def buy a did flav next time... but thx for the good advice

thx

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.