TAT Nipple Problems

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by Teenage Lobotomy, May 22, 2005.

1. ... I had my nipple pierced over a year ago and since then it hasn't ever fully healed. White pus is always coming out and everyday there are crusties. Some days are better than others but usually it hurts to move it around. I clean it with antibacterial soap but it dosn't help it any. I can't say I have the money to buy sea salt or any thing else to put on it and can't get my mother to buy it with out her questioning. (I have no piericings other than those ones you can't see with clothes on) So I'm stuck, I dont know what to do. Taking it out is out of the question I just want it to be healthy.

2. IreLynx

IreLynx New Member

Are you allergic to anything in the jewelry? I'm sure there are other things that can cause what you're explaining, but being sensitive to a material in the jewelry can cause this as well. I'm so sensitive to nickel that I can't wear anything other than sterling silver (of the available market), and even then I end up with crusties & small amounts of pus; these are just normal ear piercings that I've had for 10 years.

So there's no way you can borrow some money from her & go to the store and buy the sea salt yourself? Why not have a friend pick some up for you..

3. Soul_On_Fire

Soul_On_Fire And the taste of the poison on her lips..

sea salt is hella cheap... we sell bags at our shop for like $2

4. Soul_On_Fire

Soul_On_Fire And the taste of the poison on her lips..

health food stores have it like 5lbs for 4 dollars

5. All I've got around here is a shoppers drug mart and I dont need to dry my nipple out, It's already kind of dry.

6. m3s3lf

m3s3lf *Jeep Crew*

I've got similar symptoms... what's the procedure w/ the sea salt?

7. Two toys

Two toys New Member

Tell your mom you have either dandruff or an ingrown toe nail and want some tea tree oil ...

or just moisturize your nipples after the sea salt soak.

where did you get it done.. since it sounds like you arent even close to being 18 yet.

and you dont need a drug store to get sea salt.. the one i have is a grinder i got at the super market.. when i dont use it for a piercing it tastes good on foooooooooood.

Last edited: May 22, 2005
  8. Two toys

Two toys New Member

sea salt and warm water mixed together in a glass of some sort (any container that will completely surround your piercing) submerge the piercing for a given length of time.. 5-10 minutes. try it twice a day. put on some non scented lotion afterwards, or take Vitamin E liquid gels and break them open.. that stuff will keep the area moisturized and aid healing.

or you can use tea tree oil.. for that apply a fair amount to the area with a Q-tip let it stay for maybe 10 minutes and then wash ALL of it off. can do that 2-3 times a day instead of the sea salt.

9. I'll try the teatree oil. I'm 17 right now and I got my nipple ring after I turned 16. Around here it's 16 for piercings and 18 for tattoos. Sound young? I have a job I just have phone and internet payments and paying for medications and food for my ferrets. Adds up I guess.

I know I'm not allergic because I have my horzontal hood done and thats fine, has been so since 4 days after I got it. I think my nipples are just sensitive. I'll try the teatree oil. Thanks for the sugestion.

10. Two toys

Two toys New Member

be careful with it cause it will dry your skin out too if you dont wash it off well enough.

11. I'll put it on before getting a shower kind of thing.

12. Laurel

Laurel New Member

good luck. You should still try the sea salt soaks though. It's dirt cheap. You could probably even find the change for it in the ashtray in your car.

13. Two toys

Two toys New Member

oh i forgot about the smell.. i applied some to my lip the other day cause it makes it tingle and i was bored.. and my dad came in from the other side of the house and said what is that smell.. so if you are trying to be conspicuous think of a good story to tell your mom as to why you are stinking up the house cause she will notice. even if the bathroom door is closed.

14. Laurel

Laurel New Member

do it outside. ;)

15. Geliebter Vampir

Geliebter Vampir New Member

i have my nipple pierced and i use bactine i dont know if anyone has put you have tried that or if anyone has suggested that but that helped me out a lot my piercer made me this bactine something solution that really helps out but IM or PM me and ill find out what it was and ill find out but i have had mine for like amost a year and mine dont do that now but ill help you out

16. Laurel

Laurel New Member

Holy punctuation, batman!

17. Two toys

Two toys New Member

18. m3s3lf

m3s3lf *Jeep Crew*

Went to Target and Walgreens and I can't find sea salt. It's not the same as Epsom Salt is it? :confused:

19. Cherryfire

Cherryfire "If we believe obsurdities, we shall commit atroci

Noooooooooo...do not soak them in Epsom salts. Its in the kosher foods isle in your grocery store, next to the Jewish stuff. :mamoru:

20. m3s3lf

m3s3lf *Jeep Crew*

Muchos Gracias

21. inamorato

inamorato New Member

ferrets rule

22. Ahh... How'd you know I have ferrets?