nipple piercings?

Discussion in 'Archives' started by MyHeadIsDumb, Aug 28, 2002.

1. MyHeadIsDumb

MyHeadIsDumb Guest

I've always wanted to and now that i'm single and free to do whatever ....well, it's on my "to do list".
    Any OT ladies have it done???:confused:

I've been reading up, it shouldn't hurt that bad
    and I can still breastfeed on down the line....
    anything else I should know??? :wiggle:

(and if you think it's gross, stupid, blah blah, whatever
    then you shouldn't have clicked this thread)

2. martini

martini Orgasm Donor

I clicked this link to say that it's a huge turn-off for me, and a lot of my guy friends..

just something to consider, I guess.

3. C5Load

C5Load OT Resident UCLA fanatic

huge turn-on here.

4. mr skidmarks

mr skidmarks Guest

thats why you dont chew on nips;)

5. Terminator

Terminator Guest

Interesting because I read differently. What source did you read about breastfeeding part?

6. stiffay

stiffay Active Member

guys with nipple piercings = :yum:

7. kazza_kat

kazza_kat Guest

a have 2 friends that have had them and they both said it fucking hurts! these 2 aint pussy either, lots of piercing and tats. nippes are very sensitive so im guessing it would hurt a hell of a lot unless they gave u something so u couldnt feel it. plus u would have be be very careful that it wouldnt get infected and things and could be more or a hassle then its worth. but if u get it done make sure u get it done coz u want to. good luck

8. shaggy_freak

shaggy_freak Guest

I shudder at the very thought of what your suggesting :ugh:. As for getting them, I don't know how it'd effect breast feeding down the line, I think it could go either way and you'd just have to be careful.
    Personally, I'd recommend that you didn't get it done, but if you do, just check with someone about whether it does effect breast feeding, possibilities of infection and things like that first.

Shaggy

9. Fearan

Fearan Guest

10. Kinga

Kinga Guest

I've seen it on a few people. After a couple of months there nipples are double the size. Looks really crap IMO. But I'm also a person who doesn't even like earings, not even on girls. I dislike jewellry

11. Patch

Patch Guest

Huge turn-on, but I don't know where you read about the breast-feeding part. When your nipple gets pierced you get scar tissue around the inside of the hole. This tissue usually blocks off the hole.

As far as the pain, I heard from everyone that it was really bad, but I didn't think it was that bad at all. About 2 seconds of "Hmmmpphhhh", then a slight pinching feeling.

12. MyHeadIsDumb

MyHeadIsDumb Guest

Re: Re: nipple piercings?

Several web pages, and I called 2 respected and well known piercings shops.

13. MyHeadIsDumb

MyHeadIsDumb Guest

No, not something to consider. I want it done, I am single.
    If a future guy doesn't like it, then he doesn't like who I am.
    end of story.

14. Hvnlydevil8

Hvnlydevil8 OT Supporter

My best friend had it done and she said its the worst mistake in her life. They got infected, even though she took great care of them.....

I wouldnt do it!!!

15. Sparky511

Sparky511 Leben ist gut.

I want to get my nipples pierced to, but I am being a big chicken. I have other piercings, so I don't know why I am being such a crap about it. I'll get it done eventually though, I just got to be in the mood to get it done.

16. chaggot

chaggot New Member

my friend tried to do it not to along ago. she said it was the most painful thing she has ever done. she couldnt even go through with it. it got about half way through and she jumped and passed out. she said it hurt so bad. she did end up getting it done, but had to take it out cause her mom found out.

ive also got a guy friend who had it done and said that it was the most painful piercing he has. he has all kinds too, nose, ears all over the place, and hes got his dick pierced about 5 times. he said it hurt so bad.

17. flungmonkey

flungmonkey Guest

As far as i know it doesnt hurt girls as much as guys but its sure fucking hurt when i got mine pierced. Plus its almost impossible to keep them from getting infected, mine still havent compleatly healed and i've had them for over a year. but once again its was the worst pain i have ever felt and ive peirced my dick balls ears labret and have a tat that covers my whole back. so i dont care what youve heard it hurts.

18. MyHeadIsDumb

MyHeadIsDumb Guest

piercing nipples on a guy is 10x worse than for a girl.
    It shouldn't hurt half as bad as it did you.
    i've done my homework on this.

19. mr skidmarks

mr skidmarks Guest

having a body peircing doesnt make who you are, its like saying my shirt makes me who i am.

20. mstinawu

mstinawu i like being spanked

for some reason i thought i was i the off topic forum and i came in here looking for pics quite disssapointed..

21. MyHeadIsDumb

MyHeadIsDumb Guest

eh, if i do it I might post pics. we'll see

22. Patch

Patch Guest

It does not hurt that bad! Maybe I have a really high pain tolerance, but it was 2 seconds of pain like someone pinching you really hard. After that nothing. My buddy got his done and he said the same thing.

I never had any problems with infection or nothing, neither has he. In 3 weeks it was totally healed.

23. MyHeadIsDumb

MyHeadIsDumb Guest

ALL RIGHT BOYS AND GIRLS:
    I'm doing it. Friday @ 8pm!
    i'll let you know if it hurts ;)

24. MyHeadIsDumb

MyHeadIsDumb Guest

25. Terminator

Terminator Guest

Well, be sure to post pic of it afterward! :naughty: