TAT Nipple Piercings Migrating - Adivce?

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by Viz_Ru, Jul 6, 2008.

1. Viz_Ru

Viz_Ru New Member

So my nipple piercings are migrating, they're twisting from horizontal towards vertical. Right now it's about 30-45 degrees on both.

My girlfriend thinks I should take them out and if I want to, get them re pierced later.

I heard that when you get anything re pierced it hurts so much more.

Can I like tape it to horizontal and just leave it like that, and hopefully it'll start to go back to normal?

I've had these for about 1.5yrs.

Thanks in advance.

2. nicklk

nicklk New Member

I had mine for about a year and and my right one started to go outwards, to the point that if they actually got stuck onto something they could have easily been ripped out.

I decided to take the right one out and let it heal, to get it done again......I went into the shop, and he said rejection is pretty normal, and that getting it repierced almost guarentees they wont move out because it will be pierced behind the scar tissue from the first pierce/rejection......

The first time I got them done, the pain was minimal.....almost nothing. THe second time was the worse pain I ever went through, it hurt like a fuckin bitch!

After all of that, the right one rejected again and I just took both of them out :(

3. Buttons

Buttons OT Supporter

Wait... they've migrated 30-45 degrees already??

4. jerky1280

jerky1280 Member

My piercer screwed one up, so we took it out immediately after piercing. A month later I got it repierced, and it actually hurt less than the first time. If it's migrating though, there'll probably be a lot more scar tissue than I had (which was practically none), so it may very well hurt more.

5. Viz_Ru

Viz_Ru New Member

Damn it. I love my nipple piercings, I think if I take them out I'll be too afraid to get them re pierced.

Also, yeah they've migrated 30-45 already, my girlfriends (it was kind of a christmas present to eachother, she went with me and paid for mine, and I thought it'd be cool if she got hers done too, so later I draggd her there and paid for hers) nipple piercings migrated about 2 months later, outwards.

Anyway, so I might as well take them out now, right?

6. Viz_Ru

Viz_Ru New Member

Just took them out... :'(

Nippy noodles forever.

7. Buttons

Buttons OT Supporter

If they're migrated that much than yes take them out.

Edit: you already did.

Get them redone.

8. VP1

VP1 New Member

my nipples felt like a girls :hs: after I took them out but it only lasted a week or two before they went back to normal size