TAT nipple piercing rejection

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by jdp_mjg, Mar 8, 2007.

1. jdp_mjg

jdp_mjg New Member

i have had my nipple pierced for 4 or 5 days now and i im not sure ifit was swollen or something b4 but now it look closer to the surface. is this normal or is it being rejected. if sois there anything i can do to help stop it. i thought that getting it pieced with a 14 would make it easier not to reject. :hs:

2. Cherryfire

Cherryfire "If we believe obsurdities, we shall commit atroci

Are you male or female? 14g works really well in men but I kinda prefer 12g in women. Youre pretty early out for an immediate rejection like that but if youre having any doubts, stop by the shop you pierced it at and have them do a progress check. It should be a free service to any client. If you really are being rejected, it could be for any number of reasons: pierced too shallowly, pierced with innappropriate gauge, innappropriate jewelry (if female, you really would find better luck healing with a straight barbell.), fiddling and touching your jewelry, oral contact too soon...

3. Hathegkla

Hathegkla New Member

on men they tend to migrate a lot. mine were pierced deep through the areola and have since migrated to just about the center of my nipple. my piercer did a really good job with placement but it really did move a lot in the first year. you'll know if its going to get rejected when it happens.

4. jdp_mjg

jdp_mjg New Member

yes i am male and im pretty sure he put it far enough back. but thanx for the advice.

5. hurleyint1386

hurleyint1386 Someone has sand in their vagina

my piercings rejected. it sucked. i had them in for a few years and they kept gradually rejecting, so i got rid of them. surface piercings just dont work well with me. my wrist piercing rejected too, but it didnt help that it got tugged on every so often.

6. jdp_mjg

jdp_mjg New Member

see the problem is wheni where ashirt over it especiallt to bed it makes the hoop flaten ad then a scab grew on the top pushing the rin downfarther. i knew i wasnt supposed to pick scabbs so i left it and it made my ring go a lil funy. so i picked the scab. and now if i leave it uncovered for longer periods of time it doesnt scab on the top.

7. Turboed_2

Turboed_2 .

Don't pick the scab with your hand. Use a q-tip with salene solution on it and swab it around to loosen it up. This way you lower the risk of getting an infection.

8. audrey

audrey New Member

hell yeah :bowdown:

Whatever is under your finger nails, is not good for your piercing!