TAT nipple piercing question v.lump

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by quikkstylez, Oct 11, 2007.

1. quikkstylez

quikkstylez i am not asian.

Oct 12, 2002
    hey guys/gals. i got my nipples pierced about a month and a half ago, and so far the healing process has been going pretty good. but cleaning em today i noticed a small hard lump that seems to be on top of the piercing, but subdermal.

the right nipple has been healing fine, with minimal discharge/crusties, and when it was pierced the needle slid through perfectly.

my left one however took a couple tries to pierce, appearently it my left nipple was alot tougher than my right one, :rofl:. but anyways, i noticed im still getting discharge from my right piercing, but none anymore from my left. i also noticed when i rotate the piercings in the shower to clean them that my right is MUCh easier to rotate than my left, with almost no effort required. my left however feels really tight, and sometimes needs some strength to move it around.

im not experiencing any pain, heat, irritation or itching from either, just curious to see if i should get this left one checked out for anything that could potentially cause a problem.

thanks fellas
  2. Buttons

Buttons Active Member OT Supporter

Feb 27, 2004
    STOP rotating them. There's no need to do that. Sounds like slight irritation. Sea salt soaks should clear it up.