TAT Nipple Irritation

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by DreamDemon, Mar 8, 2005.

1. DreamDemon

DreamDemon New Member

It seems like every time I post here, it's because there's a problem. Sorry about that, but I just have a general question for those who also have a nipple piercing.

When I got mine done, the piercer told me that saliva would probably irritate it for the first few weeks and to make sure that I washed it after anything like spit came into contact with it. Instead, we just avoided that nipple for the most part.
    Well, I've had this done for...10 months now, and spit STILL bothers me to the point where I am wincing every time his tounge touches it. It is the same for the barbell and the ring.

So maybe I should ask the question now, huh? Basically just wanting to know if anyone else experiences this type of problem, or if they USED to, how they fixed it?

Thanks for any info ~:wiggle:

2. Laurel

Laurel New Member

it's possible that it's not fully healed

3. CyberBullets

CyberBullets I reach to the sky, and call out your name. If I c

some people, their nipples, even when healed, are still super sensitive to that.

A little bit of rough play (or getting caught) could cause it to irritate, and the saliva makes it inside.

4. DreamDemon

DreamDemon New Member

Lordy... it's just getting worse again, and this time it hasn't even been touched. I'm seriously thinking about putting the barbell back in and letting it heal before I take it out for good. I'm sick of dealing with the soreness.
    For a long time I had no problems with it whatsoever and now it's like it never gets un-sore... if that's a word.
    grr...frustrated here.

5. TeknoPunk

TeknoPunk New Member

I just keep a barbell in and I haven't experienced that problem

6. i need slicks

i need slicks New Member

When i got mine done, I put salt water in a cup and flipped it over my nipple to help dry it out. Now, one year later I have zero problems with it.

7. TeknoPunk

TeknoPunk New Member

salt water? epsom salts? I used those sometimes during healing :)