TAT Nipple hurts! lets try again

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by Bella, Jul 21, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bella

Bella New Member

I have had my nipple piercings for just about a year. No complaints, nothing has bothered them, no pain nothing.

Anyways about a week ago I noticed my left chest started hurting and some stuff coming out of the piercing. So right away I start with the H20 Ocean and the anti bacterial stuff. * Throughout the whole time I've had these I've cleaned them in the shower had the barbells, push a little to the side make sure it's clean and so on*:hsd:

Well a week later and it still hurts! :wtc: I went to my piercer and he said to keep doing what I'm doing and the other day the barbell started going into the piercing because it's starting to swell I'm assuming.(IT's only going in on the outside of the piercing) You cant tell but it just is sore. WEll now I see it starting to go to the other side , not bad but you know something is up. No one has touched them, but me with cleanings and you know gettng dressed what say you. Nothing has gotten into them.

Please Help Me I really dont want to get rid of my beautiful rings I love them so!:wtc:

Almighty your imput would be great too:sadwavey:

2. dumb_end_user

dumb_end_user Sad Gus

Well it is definitely irritated and swelling - could be a mild infection, could just be irritation. Is the nipple itself harder than normal, any redness around the piercing, does the skin feel warmer than the skin surrounding it? If yes to any or all of these you have an infection of some sort.

Keep them clean and dry for a while. I would do hot salt water soaks on it twice daily and it will help. Don't mess with them any more than that and don't move the jewelry in the piercing itself (to the side like you have been) until the area is clean - either in the shower or after a soak. If you start running a fever or if the area of redness starts to get larger - bite the bullet and go see a doctor.

edit: your piercer should have sea salt that he can give/sell you. If you can;t get back there go to a natural foods or health food/supplement store (not GNC) and you should be able to find some.

3. Bella

Bella New Member

Thanks! Another thing is that night it went into the piercing and started to close I had to push it though this morning so the bar would come out on the other side

4. audrey

audrey New Member

This happened with one (of two) of mine.

I was single when I got both of mine pierced and I found a while after I starting seeing my boyfriend one of them started to get really tender and sore.

I think this is because he was too rough with them sometimes and I was sleeping topless a lot and I guess that was rubbing them. The day that I took both of them out (for good) I was also menstruating... which apparently can make them tender.

I regret taking them out soo much and now considering getting them repierced.

:( Think carefully before you make a decision.

5. Bella

Bella New Member

I havent had anyone play with them or anything much less a bf. I do sleep on my stomach alot and someone suggested that could be it.

I love these babies I'll do anything not to get rid of them. So tonight I'm going to the shop and we are going to try and swap them for rings and see if that will help at all

6. joy division

joy division New Member

where did you get them pierced at out of curiosity?

7. audrey

audrey New Member

Good Luck bella :kiss:

8. Bella

Bella New Member

temtation tattoo no I didnt do it out of couriosity. I love them they look so good on me

9. Bella

Bella New Member

Thank Missy I wish you were here with me :(

10. audrey

audrey New Member

:naughty: me too, I could nurse them better :naughty:

11. Bella

Bella New Member

Nice I love the thought!!!!

12. utanthony

utanthony New Member

thats hot :naughty:

13. audrey

audrey New Member

I would be gentle :joshers: :joshers: :kiss:

14. Bella

Bella New Member

I"m soooo sad! I had to take one out last night. My piercer was like this needs to come out now something is wrong with the barbell and it hurt to bad to get a ring in it's place. Looking at it when we took it out you can tell it wasn healthy. I just wish I knew exactly what caused it. I love it sooooo. Rip left boob piercing

15. AstroGirl

AstroGirl If I don't respond it's because I have severe ADD

Awww, that sucks! I had to take mine out too. For the same reason, they both just got too painful (with rings nonetheless) and there are still scars on noth sides of my nipples! I wonder if I can get them re-pierced, I loved those things.

16. m3s3lf

m3s3lf *Jeep Crew*

I've had mine done for years, but they've always been sensitive and somewhat painful. They'd get crusty stuff on the sides, they were painful to turn and sometimes puss. I started putting triple antibiotic ointment on them everyday and now all the problems have cleared up. I can't believe I went that long with them being so painful when it was that easy.

17. Bella

Bella New Member

This was more than just a little pain. I went from no pain from day one to nothing but swollen, pain, puss,in barbell was going into the piercing itself and then healing over the barbell so I'd have to push through.

18. Bella

Bella New Member

a whole year and no problems then moved out for one week at a new place and causes so many issues

19. audrey

audrey New Member

:wtc: I am sorry to hear that miss bella :(

Are you planning on getting it re-pierced?

20. Soul_On_Fire

Soul_On_Fire And the taste of the poison on her lips..

bella you should prolly switch to sea salt soaks. the h2ocean works great and all but its not as effective. 1/4 teaspoon sea salt to 8oz of warm water. good luck and dont give up on them. I have a ear piercing thats hurtin me like none other and im determined to heal it lol

21. Bella

Bella New Member

I actually ended up taking them out. I had to the soaks didnt help as fast I guess the the piercing was going in the piercing itself close to everynight. So close to every morning I had to repierce it so it was killer. I couldnt get hugs and my bra was killer half the time. The thing that gets me it that I've been fine for a year and then I move again and from day one just pain. Only difference is the water I think. I dunno

Missy I'd like to get them repierced cause they were so pretty. I loved them so much and I feel all nekkid without them

22. audrey

audrey New Member

RIP boobie piercings

23. xela

xela So say we all!

Why were you taking them out in the first place? Of course they're going to stay irritated if you keep ripping them every morning putting them back in. :hsugh:

24. Soul_On_Fire

Soul_On_Fire And the taste of the poison on her lips..

yes, i was wondering the same thing maybe you just worded it wrong or something but why were they bein taken out alot?

25. Buttons

Buttons OT Supporter

the move could have caused the irritation. you changed your regular routine and the change in water supply affected your overall system. a longer barbell put into the piercing(to accomodate swelling) and patience and your body would have gone back to normal eventually.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.